What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

i feel like people take what i say on here and in real life the wrong way.......sometimes i think no one understands me and people get offended by what i say even though its never my intention to hurt anyone.........also get the feeling that a few peeps might be talking behind my back on here.......dont want to go into detail its just a feeling i get :(

i want to take this opportunity and say sorry to anybody on here who I've hurt or offended it truly was not my intention :(
    Last edited by muslimah4life1; 31-07-15, 03:20 PM.

Comment

feeling really tired and exhausted :(

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
        feeling really tired and exhausted :(
        whats up bhai why you feeling so tired? everything ok?

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
          whats up bhai why you feeling so tired? everything ok?
          yea sis just been so busy, the lack of sleep and heat dont help too...

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
            yea sis just been so busy, the lack of sleep and heat dont help too...
            yeah thats true anyways make sure to get plenty of rest and sleep on time.

Comment

have to clean up before my friend comes round, tho my feet are so stiff today after walking to jumua
              وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Hearing the details of how a family member died.
                From what they told us he died (what looked like) a good death, he was happy, smiling, making dua and reciting the shahada.
                What's sad is how the rest of us still here don't know how our end will be yet we live like we will never face it. When was the last time we really thought about the fact that one day those angels will come for us, one day we will be told where exactly we are heading. That day no one can help you or save you. How do we sleep through whole nights knowing this, and we don't get up and beg Allah to save us?
                شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
                فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
                وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
                ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Not sad, just contemplative and trying to distract my mind by posting random stuff.. both my parents in law are hospitalized now, it's just idk what..may Allah forgive and have mercy on them and grant us all sabr, aameen
                  sigpic

Comment

It's already August!

Time is literally flying.
                    My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                    As You have sanctified Your house,
                    Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                    In which permission of entry
                    Is only granted to a few,
                    Please Allah, allow my heart
                    To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                    when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                    In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
                      Not sad, just contemplative and trying to distract my mind by posting random stuff.. both my parents in law are hospitalized now, it's just idk what..may Allah forgive and have mercy on them and grant us all sabr, aameen
                      Ameen ..sorry to hear that..
                      Apart from all the bad and suffering in the world...I had a dream and it really made me sad and confusing me..
                      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

.....do I need a reason to be sad?
                        وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
                          It's already August!

Time is literally flying.
                          yeah that definitely freaks me out proper scary stuff especially when you think that you haven't done anything productive

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                            .....do I need a reason to be sad?
                            Nope..but how many reasons do we have to say Alhamdulilah?

RasulAllah :saw: said "The eye weeps, and the heart grieves, but we say only what pleases our Lord.”

May Allah give you strength ukthi.
                            God has created Angels with reason but having no desires; animals with desires but no reason and man with both reason and desires. Therefore, if one’s reason is stronger than his desires, he is like an Angel,
                            while if his desires are stronger than his reason, he is like an animal.

- Ibn Al-Qayyim

وَاسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَاةِ

Comment

Yakoob Memon.
                              “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Salaam

I am sad i cant find a pious spouse and its nearly been a year, im glad in my country there isnt too much fitna it would have made it a lot tougher. Alhamdulilah everything else is great!
                                My advice to brothers and sisters. This isnt Jannah we have some good days and some not so good its dunya so be glad for the good days
                                The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Working...
                                X