Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    massive fight in my house, one person beaten, then another one got a shoe thrown at them :/
    yikes , has everything calmed down?
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
      yikes , has everything calmed down?
      yeah it was my mum who did it, sister is hiding now :/
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
        yeah it was my mum who did it, sister is hiding now :/
        ah I see
        They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
          i feel so depressed about loads of things, i just want to run away so far away from everyone and everything, my family has been through so much and i like I'm not doing anything to make my family proud........i want to run far away.........im going mad

really badly tempted to run away........feel so depressed man
          I feel the same way a lot of the times

Comment

I don't know what is going on with a certain situation of mine. Everything is so confusing and going so slowly

Comment

Originally posted by Tawheed forever View Post
              I don't know what is going on with a certain situation of mine. Everything is so confusing and going so slowly
              i know what you mean bro same here, I'm dealing with a few stuff too and thats stressing me out, so i get you bro so I'm in no place to give you advice cuz I'm going to sound like a hypocrite but i will say, no matter what happens we have keep trying to gat back up and just try and make a genuine effort........but its easier said then done right??

Comment

I am not getting on with mum at the moment

I feel annoyed that I have to travel everyday so far. About 4 hours of waiting for transport and getting ready and another four hours on the transport and 9 hours at work

So you can see why its so tiring for me. Feel like its killing me and I am angry. I am so close to quitting work also as can't survive like this

Comment

And I was told I complain alot
                  O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                    And I was told I complain alot
                    All you do is sit at home and do nothing. Not much to complain about in your case

Comment

All you do is sit at home and do nothing. Not much to complain about in your case
                      How do you know I sit at home and do 'nothing'? Are you living with me to know this or do you have knowledge of the unseen?
                      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                        How do you know I sit at home and do 'nothing'? Are you living with me to know this or do you have knowledge of the unseen?
                        Excuse me? This is Ummah Forums.
                        Of course he knows you laze about at home doing nothing. Somehow and some-way.

p.s. it sounded creepy.
                        Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Gather yourself, seriously.

Most of the world have it a lot harder than you.
                          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
                            Excuse me? This is Ummah Forums.
                            Of course he knows you laze about at home doing nothing. Somehow and some-way.

p.s. it sounded creepy.
                            Lol. Tell me about it. Too many know it all over here -.-

Comment

I'm so hungry and I'm fighting every urge to go eat something

Gonna go to bed, hopefully it goes away

Comment

Getting sick of family always talking about me

And do nothing but not even help me. All they do is complain while I suffer

Going to have a mental health breakdown I feel or something.

I am a mess just now and nobody cares
                                Last edited by Tawheed forever; 31-07-15, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X