Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
    well parrots are cool as they can repeat words and can also store random phrases that their owners use, but yeah can imagine you was chatting about whatever and the bird thinking, doesn't he understand i cant talk and have no idea what he's talking about looool.

was the bird just looking at you when you were talking or did he fly away or something lol
    Nah I tried to give the bird salam, But it flew away lol.

I like Koalas tho.... I mean look at my avatar.... The koalas just chillin with an ice lolly and a hat.. He's got some swag if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
      Nah I tried to give the bird salam, But it flew away lol.

I like Koalas tho.... I mean look at my avatar.... The koalas just chillin with an ice lolly and a hat.. He's got some swag if you ask me.
      awww bless thats cute and yeah koalas are cute so are a bunch of other animals

Comment

waaaaa wicked, i would never stop talking to them they would be my new best friends.......but would be kinda wierd at first though lol
        Most of them are cruel :(

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
          Most of them are cruel :(
          yeh i was kind of thinking about the fluffy side of things lol, but yeah I've heard some horror stories about pets who flip and hurt people really badly. but we need to try and be gentle and kind to them so dont sense fear from us and then in that way they dont flip lol

dude cheer up happy thoughts please :D

Comment

yeh i was kind of thinking about the fluffy side of things lol, but yeah I've heard some horror stories about pets who flip and hurt people really badly. but we need to try and be gentle and kind to them so dont sense fear from us and then in that way they dont flip lol

dude cheer up happy thoughts please :D
            lol i am not fond of animals. I am even scared of cat's

Comment

lol i am not fond of animals. I am even scared of cat's
              awww actually i have a confession to make, as much as i love cats and dogs i get bit nervous about holding cats thinking they going to start scratching me lol. but i will work on that inshaAllah as i really do want a cat a cute one that looks like my niece she's like a fluffy kitten so cute mashaAllah look

Comment

I've never held a cat before.....

Comment

awww actually i have a confession to make, as much as i love cats and dogs i get bit nervous about holding cats thinking they going to start scratching me lol. but i will work on that inshaAllah as i really do want a cat a cute one that looks like my niece she's like a fluffy kitten so cute mashaAllah look
                  don't get a black cat

Comment

don't get a black cat
                    i won't trust me they freak me out, nothing to do with superstition stuff astagfirullah, just in general dont like them, although one black cat came into our garden and i opened the door she didn't look well, she's looked off and wasn't moving properly, so i gave her some milk she drank that and then after a good while she did one, when i saw again she was fine so i assumed she was having a lazy moment lol

but actually she was cute and friendly mashaAllah

Comment

i won't trust me they freak me out, nothing to do with superstition stuff astagfirullah, just in general dont like them, although one black cat came into our garden and i opened the door she didn't look well, she's looked off and wasn't moving properly, so i gave her some milk she drank that and then after a good while she did one, when i saw again she was fine so i assumed she was having a lazy moment lol

but actually she was cute and friendly mashaAllah
                      yeah black cats are just super scary.

Comment

I've got cold and my nose is blocked .... I sound like man��
                        “And if ye were to count the Blessings of Allah, never would you be able to enumerate them.

Truly! Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”

Comment

Little cousins are making so much mess in the house man.
                          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

It saddens me when I see posts on the internet about people leaving Islam and trying to make other people hate it. :(
                            I sometimes almost cry because it hurts.
                            But I should always be patient and not jump to conclusions because I've never seen a lot of reverts before :D

Comment

Originally posted by kittymuslimah View Post
                              It saddens me when I see posts on the internet about people leaving Islam and trying to make other people hate it. :(
                              I sometimes almost cry because it hurts.
                              But I should always be patient and not jump to conclusions because I've never seen a lot of reverts before :D

same sister it really makes me sad too when i hear muslims leaving islam definatley makes me cry, may Allah SWT guide us all and lets remember never to judge anyone inshaAllah, may Allah SWT grant us His Mercy, guidance and forgiveness Ameen

Comment

same sister it really makes me sad too when i hear muslims leaving islam definatley makes me cry, may Allah SWT guide us all and lets remember never to judge anyone inshaAllah, may Allah SWT grant us His Mercy, guidance and forgiveness Ameen
                                Ameen :)

Comment

Working...
                                X