• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Tawheed forever View Post
    Feel upset. Nobody cares about me

At least I feel that many times
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K0tkDCzhuA
    I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!

The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

i cant stand animal cruelty, it really gets to me, i mean humans can talk and tell what the problem is and animals cant......just gets me really down :(

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
        i cant stand animal cruelty, it really gets to me, i mean humans can talk and tell what the problem is and animals cant......just gets me really down :(
        I don't understand, are you trying to say animals can't talk?

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
          I don't understand, are you trying to say animals can't talk?
          well obviously they talk, animal talk but we cant understand them, so when theyre abused and abandoned its not like they can tell us what happened, you know the rspca advert when they show the animals in disgusting living conditions it really makes me sad and angry.

Comment

well obviously they talk, animal talk but we cant understand them
            You can't understand animals ?
            “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

well obviously they talk, animal talk but we cant understand them, so when theyre abused and abandoned its not like they can tell us what happened, you know the rspca advert when they show the animals in disgusting living conditions it really makes me sad and angry.
              Dr. Dolittle can.

Comment

Oh yeah I understand now haha. I know it's sick :/

Prophet Solomon could talk to animals.... You never know... Maybe a day will come....

Comment

Originally posted by علي بن عبد الله View Post
                  You can't understand animals ?
                  no i cant unless your doc dolittle as bro romero mentioned, well obviously you can understand sounds and stuff but come on dude.........then again you probz know something i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                    Dr. Dolittle can.
                    yeah he sure can and not all of have that ability lol, would be cool though lol

Comment

Oh yeah I understand now haha. I know it's sick :/

Prophet Solomon could talk to animals.... You never know... Maybe a day will come....
                      yeah true, even though theyre animals we should respect them, i mean look how much Prophet Muhammad S.A.W loved cats subhanaAllah so beautiful

Comment

yeah he sure can and not all of have that ability lol, would be cool though lol
                        I will make dua that you get the ability to talk to animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                          I will make dua that you get the ability to talk to animals.
                          waaaaa wicked, i would never stop talking to them they would be my new best friends.......but would be kinda wierd at first though lol

Comment

waaaaa wicked, i would never stop talking to them they would be my new best friends.......but would be kinda wierd at first though lol
                            I tried talking to an animal, a bird to be specific.... It didn't end well.

Comment

I tried talking to an animal, a bird to be specific.... It didn't end well.
                              well parrots are cool as they can repeat words and can also store random phrases that their owners use, but yeah can imagine you was chatting about whatever and the bird thinking, doesn't he understand i cant talk and have no idea what he's talking about looool.

was the bird just looking at you when you were talking or did he fly away or something lol

Comment

I want a pet cheetah
                                They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Working...
                                X