Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
    This is so true now that I think of it. The way some people do it too.
    even on here

it can get heated, I think I've had it. Everyone on the forum knows about my 'problems' so when I say something that they don't like then they can take it to the next level, and ouch, it hurts! lol

obviously, in real life it's worse, online it's easier because you don't know that person. That's why I'm not getting attached to anyone on here or becoming friends with anyone. Trust no one, can't even trust the hair on your body that will bear witness against you.

It's deep.

if I need to tell talk to someone in real life, I do, it's hard not to tell them everything, but still I remind myself I shouldn't show myself as a 'weaklin'

-dbz LOL
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      also, I've noticed when you tell all your problems to people in real life, they kind of use it against you later on don't you think?

Here, it's better because they don't know you
      Depends on who you tell your problems to. True friends wouldn't use it against you.

Comment

even on here

it can get heated, I think I've had it. Everyone on the forum knows about my 'problems' so when I say something that they don't like then they can take it to the next level, and ouch, it hurts! lol

obviously, in real life it's worse, online it's easier because you don't know that person. That's why I'm not getting attached to anyone on here or becoming friends with anyone. Trust no one, can't even trust the hair on your body that will bear witness against you.

It's deep.

if I need to tell talk to someone in real life, I do, it's hard not to tell them everything, but still I remind myself I shouldn't show myself as a 'weaklin'

-dbz LOL
        It's true. I see it a lot. I respect that tbh, keep yourself to yourself, it works.
        And tbh I hardly talk to anyone about anything outside because 99% they won't even care xD. I think it's better to do it alone, experience it.

And I always keep this with me:
        "it will take more than head games to control me, babidi. you may have invaded my body and my mind, but there is one thing a saiyan always keeps. HIS PPRRRIIIIDDDDDEEEEEE!!!"
        XD
        Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
          Depends on who you tell your problems to. True friends wouldn't use it against you.
          true friends?

hmm, not sure about that because even your spouse can be lethal. - not all, but some and then end up divorced.

It's true. I see it a lot. I respect that tbh, keep yourself to yourself, it works.
          And tbh I hardly talk to anyone about anything outside because 99% they won't even care xD. I think it's better to do it alone, experience it.

"it will take more than head games to control me, babidi. you may have invaded my body and my mind, but there is one thing a saiyan always keeps. HIS PPRRRIIIIDDDDDEEEEEE!!!"
          XD
          babidi? forgot him

I was doing a good job but then when marriage took over my life (lol) I just had to talk to people that were single themselves and going through similar problems, made me feel better that I'm not the only one
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

XD
            Dayyyyammmm, the prince of all saiyans!
            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
              LOL that sounds funny

and i meant i can lend you my ears if you want
              Are you sure you'd want to lend me your ears after I borrowed them for too long that one time x'D

lol I'm funny

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

also, I've noticed when you tell all your problems to people in real life, they kind of use it against you later on don't you think?

Here, it's better because they don't know you
                thats so true sis definitely, you cant trust anyone in this day and age but its much easier to share problems on here, i find it easy to spill stuff on here that i wouldn't usually talk to anyone about in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                  well im going to be meeting the brothers and ive never met any of them before, all im saying is YOLO lol
                  well bro hope you have a fab time and ill make an effort next time inshaAllah, as it is I've got a few stuff going on so i won't be able to make it anyway.

Comment

I can't sleep again. ..feeling restless.
                    No Longer On UF

Comment

I hate having responsibilities.
                      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                        I hate having responsibilities.
                        Same but has to be done

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                          People should never complain about their problems to the creation.
                          true nobody here cares anyway. It's every person for themselves in this ummah

Comment

i feel so exhausted, seriously knackered...

Comment

Feel upset. Nobody cares about me

At least I feel that many times

Comment

Was having the best dream where I eat all these yummy foods till someone bad to wake me up :( !
                                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Working...
                                X