• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
    Id rather just leave this world altogether
    no you wouldn't, not if you go an visit a grave

i was listening to something about the minor signs of qiyama and one of them is people desiring death. canny remember exactly who but it was said that they say this/express this desire to die because of their situations but once they see the realities of death i.e. visit the grave, see deeath in front of them, they don't really mean it/they take it back. and if one of them sees all that but still express his desire to die then you know that his situation is real bad

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
      yeah we really should sis, we'd have a right laugh........oh well bak to reality eh :(
      we can dream I guess

I warned you about this the big fat ugly world :/ hold on tight, just don't become messed up like me

I've lost the plot, and I've losing my hair, it's receding.

Look after yourself, it's okay to be sad but don't let yourself go
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
        no you wouldn't, not if you go an visit a grave

i was listening to something about the minor signs of qiyama and one of them is people desiring death. canny remember exactly who but it was said that they say this/express this desire to die because of their situations but once they see the realities of death i.e. visit the grave, see deeath in front of them, they don't really mean it/they take it back. and if one of them sees all that but still express his desire to die then you know that his situation is real bad
        I've heard of this hadith
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

a bit of everything, really want to run away some place far................
          cheer up.....remember it could always be worse, a lot worse...

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
            cheer up.....remember it could always be worse, a lot worse...
            yeah thanks i know, it just gets too much sometimes and cant deal with it at times

Comment

yeah thanks i know, it just gets too much sometimes and cant deal with it at times
              yea i totally get where your coming from, trust me ive been there done that...

why dont you go out for the meal with the sisters, will get you out the house and will be good for your mind...

Comment

also, I think sometimes people forget that us expressing our feelings, we're not being grateful. We are just venting it out, Alhamdulillah how can we be ungrateful for all Allah swt has given us?

We are only human, and sometimes instead of bottling it up, it helps to come on here and type it up with a bunch of strangers reading it.

Obviously the best being to cry to is Allah swt

Comment

i think we all need to take some time out and treat ourselves

when was the last time you guys did something nice for YOU only?

its okay to feel a bit worn out and want to give up on life or the struggles etc, but maybe it's time to sit out for a bit, take like a day out where you dont do anything (except the obligatory actions) and you treat yourself, be that to shopping, ice cream, sleeping whatever you want

we all need to re-energise if that makes sense

lol talking too much but cheer up

لا تفكر كثيرا
                  بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                  www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                    yea i totally get where your coming from, trust me ive been there done that...

why dont you go out for the meal with the sisters, will get you out the house and will be good for your mind...
                    yeah i would really like too, i love the sisters on here but i dont know i get too nervous and theyre going to think I'm really weird lol

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Last edited by iRepIslam; 25-07-15, 08:10 PM.
                      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                        also, I think sometimes people forget that us expressing our feelings, we're not being grateful. We are just venting it out, Alhamdulillah how can we be ungrateful for all Allah swt has given us?

We are only human, and sometimes instead of bottling it up, it helps to come on here and type it up with a bunch of strangers reading it.

Obviously the best being to cry to is Allah swt
                        yeah well said sis very true, and yeah i just rant on here because I'm socially deprived in real life lol, my old friends dont really know me any more and i can relate to a lot of the sisters on here and i feel a lot more relaxed on here than talking with my old friends......too much has happened theyre all married and yep I'm still single so i dont want to know lol. but thanks for the advice sis x

Comment

yeah i would really like too, i love the sisters on here but i dont know i get too nervous and theyre going to think I'm really weird lol
                          well im going to be meeting the brothers and ive never met any of them before, all im saying is YOLO lol

Comment

yeah well said sis very true, and yeah i just rant on here because I'm socially deprived in real life lol, my old friends dont really know me any more and i can relate to a lot of the sisters on here and i feel a lot more relaxed on here than talking with my old friends......too much has happened theyre all married and yep I'm still single so i dont want to know lol. but thanks for the advice sis x
                            also, I've noticed when you tell all your problems to people in real life, they kind of use it against you later on don't you think?

Here, it's better because they don't know you

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                              also, I've noticed when you tell all your problems to people in real life, they kind of use it against you later on don't you think?

Here, it's better because they don't know you
                              This is so true now that I think of it. The way some people do it too.
                              Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

People should never complain about their problems to the creation.
                                They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Working...
                                X