What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I've been deprived of conversation. I need to make an imaginary friend who'll listen to me speak, while holding me with one hand and feeding me ice-cream with the other.

It'd be so much cooler if this imaginary friend had 3 hands and a squirrel on a leash named Herbert... but one can only dream :(

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
      That episode of Supernatural made me cry

Blegh. Why must television shows always kill off good characters.
      That show still going? I remember watching it once or twice as a kid, must have been 8 years ago!

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
      Never mind. :)
      Okay because to be honest I didn't even understand your original post to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
        That show still going? I remember watching it once or twice as a kid, must have been 8 years ago!

Okay because to be honest I didn't even understand your original post to begin with.
        Yeah 11th season starts in October lol. I started watching it back in May, I'm on season 7 now.

Sam and Dean Winchester are forevah

Comment

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
          I've been deprived of conversation. I need to make an imaginary friend who'll listen to me speak, while holding me with one hand and feeding me ice-cream with the other.

It'd be so much cooler if this imaginary friend had 3 hands and a squirrel on a leash named Herbert... but one can only dream :(
          Whats the point of imaginary ice cream if the taste is imaginary
          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
            Whats the point of imaginary ice cream if the taste is imaginary
            Samin isn't all taste relatively imaginary.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Samin isn't all taste relatively imaginary.
              No. I taste it on my tounge. Otherwise i could eat brussel sprouts thinking its chocolate syrup
              "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Comment

Sadness is what I'm feeling most days these days

Comment

No. I taste it on my tounge. Otherwise i could eat brussel sprouts thinking its chocolate syrup
                  you just don't get the power of imagination. You must be quite the sad chap.

Comment

you just don't get the power of imagination. You must be quite the sad chap.
                    If you can imagine taste then send me the intructions. Make sure its detailed

Comment

weird. Are you high or something? I can tell you've been sniffing too much hutki.

Why do you need to imagine taste when you can cook? And yes you can imagine taste it's easy. But it's not healthy to do so.

Comment

A beggar with no legs...

He was just trying to drag himself on the road, may Allah forgive us

People with so many difficulties and we have so much to be grateful for
                        Believe
                        there is
                        good in the world

Comment

I just wanna be nice to people. I don't like being mean...why do they put me in these situations lol

I'm too nice of a person & the claws need to come out when needed. Rawr.

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                            weird. Are you high or something? I can tell you've been sniffing too much hutki.

Why do you need to imagine taste when you can cook? And yes you can imagine taste it's easy. But it's not healthy to do so.
                            Cause imagination is free and sounds amazing when you are brown

Comment

I believe I read somewhere that you can imagine taste.

By focusing your brain on a food you find particularly tasty and memorable, your taste buds begins to 'remember' and you'll get a ghost sensation of that food on your tongue.

I tried it before and it worked.
                              ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                              U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Cause imagination is free and sounds amazing when you are brown
                                Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                                I believe I read somewhere that you can imagine taste.

By focusing your brain on a food you find particularly tasty and memorable, your taste buds begins to 'remember' and you'll get a ghost sensation of that food on your tongue.

I tried it before and it worked.
                                Yeah and then your brain thinking of food tells your stomach to create acids which is not healthy.
                                I still don't get why Samin wants to imagine taste though... Especially when he's invited to my [Toronto] Brothers' Meet Up. Sheikh_Google is going to be there too.

Comment

Working...
                                X