Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Cristian View Post
    Waching young people get sucked into believing in conspiracy theories.
    Older people should know better so , no sympathy for them .
    What conspiracy theories? Or just conspiracy theories in general?

Comment

Originally posted by sister_82 View Post
      You should really get that checked.

When people contact you to complain about things (things that you are constantly making dua for) and you try your best to advice on a number occasions...but i lost it today and was mean - i think i should apologise
      i know exactly what the issue is, remember me in your duas sis

Comment

just.....
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
          Allah yashfeeki my lovely :love:

I feel sick too
          Wa iyyaki habiba :)
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            just.....
            yep
            Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
              What conspiracy theories? Or just conspiracy theories in general?
              Some more than others but yeah , in general I suppose.
              People forget that they are just that , theories .

Comment

Allah please grant relief to those who are suffering suffering. This
                8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

There's nothing good to eat

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                    i know exactly what the issue is, remember me in your duas sis
                    brother i hope its nothing serious and that these stomach pains your getting are just normal and its nothing to worry about inshaAllah, may Allah SWT grant you shifa and ease your difficulties Ameen

Comment

theres a lot of amazing revert brothers and sisters in here and the fact that their families are non muslim, it aches my heart i cant even imagine what feelings you all must be going through because parents are a blessing for us and it really makes me sad when you so desperately want to give dawah to your parents but sometimes they might not want to know, really makes me feel sad :(

may Allah SWT guide them all on the straight path grant them understanding, and may Allah SWT grant the revert brothers and sisters sabr and grant them steadfast on the seen Ameen

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                        brother i hope its nothing serious and that these stomach pains your getting are just normal and its nothing to worry about inshaAllah, may Allah SWT grant you shifa and ease your difficulties Ameen
                        Ameen :jkk:

its a bit up and down at the moment but hopefully it will get better :insha:

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                          Ameen :jkk:

its a bit up and down at the moment but hopefully it will get better :insha:
                          inshaAllah hope your not too worried about it, theres loads of herbal remedies that you can try so have a look at whats available

Comment

I'm bored.

Comment

Never mind. :)
                              Last edited by Rebel101; 24-07-15, 05:04 AM. Reason: *rolleyes*

Comment

That episode of Supernatural made me cry

Blegh. Why must television shows always kill off good characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X