X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Masrur View Post
    Who cares lol stop overthinking
    For ripping me and my old monobrow you get the "K" treatment :)

K.

Comment

Other people grief and sadness

I wish I had a magic wand I could just sparkle fairy dust on everyone and make everything okay for everyone.....
      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

^^^ magic is haram

:there:

لا تفكر كثيرا
        بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
        The children need your prayers more than anyone else
        -------------------------------------------------------
        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

I want to crawl into a hole of non-existence and never come back.

Comment

looking at people who uploaded their eid pics of their family and kids -
            sad i have none of that and could have had that
            I dont even know why i have these accounts, i barely have anything to add lol
            No Longer On UF

Comment

I've realized how badly I've messed up during these past couple of years (by procrastinating, not taking care of responsibilities etc. etc.) I've been so stupid not realizing before things got this far. And now I don't know how to get back on track... This is mainly about my studies and also life in general. I'm feeling so helpless:( Allaahu musta'an.

Comment

Originally posted by sister_82 View Post
                It's always the people who have experienced different aspects of life that provide insight in this forum, your posts are appreciated.
                17-07

Comment

Originally posted by SheSaid View Post
                  It's always the people who have experienced different aspects of life that provide insight in this forum, your posts are appreciated.
                  :jkk::jkk: sister for your kind words :-)

Its nice to be appreciated - i know I dish out on the marriage section waaaaaay to much, but I always feel that we are losing hope and patience so quickly (myself included). Trying to remain focused, having emaan, tawwukal and having sabr is all that i ask we all have
                  No Longer On UF

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                    I want to crawl into a hole of non-existence and never come back.
                    :there:

After hardship comes ease.

Originally posted by sister_82 View Post
                    It can be very difficult to get over what could have been. Seeking refuge in Allah from the whisperings of the shayateen helps.

Originally posted by Muslimah_08 View Post
                    I've realized how badly I've messed up during these past couple of years (by procrastinating, not taking care of responsibilities etc. etc.) I've been so stupid not realizing before things got this far. And now I don't know how to get back on track... This is mainly about my studies and also life in general. I'm feeling so helpless:( Allaahu musta'an.
                    I've been in a similar situation, or sort of still am. It takes small steps to see a change, but things will change :insha:

Comment

Leather shoes + socks + sweat don't go well together
                      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Family helping relative who is separated; shame they forgot about me when I was going through the same thing...Has brought my mood way down
                        No Longer On UF

Comment

Sister 82 i am sure they cared about you. Perhaps they knew you that you didn't need any help because you are a strong individual. Please hold on and try to ignore those who have wronged you.

I am extremely sad because I apparently I made tafeer on someone. Walah it was a accident, i didn't mean it
                          Ya Allah,
                          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

going through a thread on another forum called " you BAWWWW, you lose". Basically Its a collection of videos, stories and pictures that pulls the heart strings.

crazy ride that was
                            "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

So I have this beard going since the beginning of Ramadan but my family is very opposed to it. Everyone (including my aunt in Netherlands) begged me to shave it. They are worried I am turning radical lol. Mom even asked not to go to masjid for isha so much. :(

But what is even more upsetting is that in about a month, I go back to university and I have to shave my beard for the program to be considered fit for N95 Masks (Medical)

So yeah such is life right now.

p.s. But I am so loving that I have been constant (5x/day) with my prayers. I feel the peace in my heart. Allhumdullah.

Comment

need a new job but I can't find any, all taken, dunno where to start.
                                wish someone came up to me and handed me one lol xd
                                Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Working...
                                X