Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by علي بن عبد الله View Post
    With tears ?
    No, with sleepiness lol

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
      My eyes are so heavy
      Click image for larger version

Name:	emoticon__hug_by_kuroiraine.gif
Views:	1
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	10757743
      I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!

      The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by Taboo View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]78127[/ATTACH]
        Awww that is cute :)

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
          No, with sleepiness lol
          Log out and good night.
          “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by علي بن عبد الله View Post
            Log out and good night.
            It's 1:38 P.M. here tho -.-

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Gotta wake up early in the morning tomorrow
              They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                It's 1:38 P.M. here tho -.-
                Power nap
                “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  This confusion is killing me
                  .

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by ari1449 View Post
                    This confusion is killing me
                    Solve it then
                    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                      Solve it then
                      uh, no :)
                      .

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                        yeh thats true but I'm not fb or any other social site its not my thing, I'm not really tech savy kinda old fashioned about certain things......just my old friends when i see them or hear from them or when i see people it just gets me going.......im reminded of my own failures and stuff, i know i need to get over it and i will inshaAllah I'm just feeling it quite bad today........honestly sis I'm ok and seriously thanks for the advice your so sweet i just need to get it out my system and i know ill feel better because I'm an introvert and no matter how much i complain about people I'm happy by myself although i do feel socially deprived at times lol

                        honestly sis you've cheered me up and again thanks for being nice and friendly
                        I don't have friends, I really like my own company

                        sometimes its nice to be with others, but I don't think i'll be a good friend because it requires effort from my part. I don't want that commitment and since I don't have any friends I don't need to be committed.

                        regarding being compared- that's the story of my life, unfortunately
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                        So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                          I don't have friends, I really like my own company

                          sometimes its nice to be with others, but I don't think i'll be a good friend because it requires effort from my part. I don't want that commitment and since I don't have any friends I don't need to be committed.

                          regarding being compared- that's the story of my life, unfortunately
                          wow thats so me sis really especially about making an effort and thinking that i won't be a good friend, and i truly like being on my own too wow lol. but yeh i completely understand about being compared to others, I'm going through the same thing, i dont actually care but it upsets me because it upsets and affects my mom :(

                          may Allah SWT ease all our difficulties and grant us sabr Ameen

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by علي بن عبد الله View Post
                            Power nap
                            I took a nap, but I can't call it a power nap. I'm not able to have those anymore...I slept for like an hour and a half lol

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                              I took a nap, but I can't call it a power nap. I'm not able to have those anymore...I slept for like an hour and a half lol
                              You're welcome.
                              “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                                wow thats so me sis really especially about making an effort and thinking that i won't be a good friend, and i truly like being on my own too wow lol. but yeh i completely understand about being compared to others, I'm going through the same thing, i dont actually care but it upsets me because it upsets and affects my mom :(

                                may Allah SWT ease all our difficulties and grant us sabr Ameen
                                Yeh

                                it effects my family too

                                That's why come on the forum, to chill out but still some people are still on your case. I'm only human, I feel the same as as you, it helps to rant.

                                But for those that feel like they need to tell me what to do:

                                LEAVE ME ALONE.


                                AND PUT ME ON YOUR IGNORE LIST IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY POSTS

                                THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM

                                NOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                :-)

                                :jkk:
                                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                                So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X