Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
    Sister Muslimah4life, Allah has said what our purpose here is. Indeed, He سبحانه و تعالى did not create man and jinn except to worship Him. Now, I know you must be feeling upset and in such moods people don't like serious stuff, so I'll keep it short but personally I think:

1. You are judging yourself by irrelevant criteria an being too hard on yourself. You're not a failure unless you're a really bad sinner and far from Allah (which you are not in sha Allah). So do your best to please Allah.

2. Quit comparing yourself to others because everything they have was granted to them by Allah, but they did not achieve it for themselves. And if you do not have what they have, it means Allah withheld it from you for a reason (provided you did your part to attain it or made some effort) so how then does that make you a failure?

3. You still have life in you. Wait until you are 80 years old then you can judge whether your life has been one of failure or not. But right now you're still incomplete so you can't say. It's like telling whether a book is good or bad before even getting past the first chapter! What I'm trying to say is the end is always better than the beginning (think of the story of Yusuf

May Allah grant you success in both worlds and heal your heart, ameen. :)
    Ameen brother thanks its true what you said and alhumdulillah I'm already feeling better, I've just been having a weird day and mood was off and yeh no matter how mach we fail we just need to try again inshaAllah.

jazakallah khair for the advice

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      I would go EVEN if I wasn't invited

I'd just go in with my crazy eid costume and enter the room with 'HI EVEYRONE, EID MUBARAAAK!!! , show me the laddoos people'

:inlove:

you gotta do what you gotta do, and that's> EATING like a pro :up:
      I wish I could do that, lol. I'm too shy tho, and I didn't know where the eid parties were lol

I'm kinda over it now. Makes me feel awkward about ever returning to the masjid though...

but there were other sisters there who were kind to me and didn't have Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_08 View Post
        I know how you feel sis... x

But maybe she deleted you by mistake, or something (something like that happened to me once)...

In shaa Allaah khair.
        That could've happened I suppose, but I never understood how you can accidentally delete someone lol

Like I said to Yasin I'm pretty much over it now...I was upset last night about it.
        Last edited by brightesthour; 19-07-15, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• I have a tooth ache and I can't sleep, I'm losing out on sleep time..
          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

i'm confused
            Last edited by brightesthour; 19-07-15, 05:34 AM.

Comment

I'm so depressed/anxious, and it affects the way I behave and speak, and I hate myself for it. Feels like I have taken so many steps backwards... I thought I could have changed and gotten over it. I feel I'm a total failure as a Muslim. My Ramadan was very difficult (because of my problems) and now when I see I have gone backwards, I'm afraid that means my Ramadan was not accepted. I'm just so down and sad and scared...

Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illaa billaah.
              Last edited by Muslimah_08; 19-07-15, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_08 View Post
                I'm so depressed/anxious, and it affects the way I behave and speak, and I hate myself for it. Feels like I have taken so many steps backwards... I thought I could have changed and gotten over it. I feel I'm a total failure as a Muslim. Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illaa billaah.
                sisters good deeds and bad deeds are a part of life,
                just remember you have iman so youll never be a failure

Comment

Had to wash my shirts by hand. Got some tingly feeling in my hand now
                  They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Too many depression issues...wats goin on
                    “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

yeh don't worry you guys

I'm the biggest failure you'll ever meet :rotfl:

I'm way older than you lot

and I am TOTALLLY living the life :inlove: wooooohoooooo
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Complain to Allah only.
                        8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                        2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                        3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                        4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                        5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                        6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                        7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                        8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

A young guy who lives in my block was shouting at his mum, even cursing at her! My mum passed away in april and I miss her so much. A big part of me wanted to shake this fool and say "when shes gone you will regret this stupidity"!! Of course, its none of my business so I cannot but it just made me so mad....:(

Comment

Originally posted by AshrafM View Post
                            A young guy who lives in my block was shouting at his mum, even cursing at her! My mum passed away in april and I miss her so much. A big part of me wanted to shake this fool and say "when shes gone you will regret this stupidity"!! Of course, its none of my business so I cannot but it just made me so mad....:(
                            Nobody should curse anyone especially not their mum. I think the anger will remain until it has been dealt with.
                            "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

My eyes are so heavy

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                                My eyes are so heavy
                                With tears ?
                                “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Working...
                                X