Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
    i feel so blue and depressed its unbelievable, just everything coming on top of me I'm feeling very negative its really annoying, i was talking to my mom earlier about random stuff and was nearly close to tears, I'm so sensitive and emotional it drives me crazy!!!!!!!
    Go out for a walk or something to clear your head. Inshaallah you will feel better.
    17-07

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by SheSaid View Post
      Go out for a walk or something to clear your head. Inshaallah you will feel better.
      thanks sis i just hate it when I'm like this i end up complaining so much, and i see people like my friends who have progressed and i haven't budged and all that it just gets a but too much......anyways sorry for the rant i just need to get it out of my system lol. but thanks sis for the advice xxx

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
        thanks sis i just hate it when I'm like this i end up complaining so much, and i see people like my friends who have progressed and i haven't budged and all that it just gets a but too much......anyways sorry for the rant i just need to get it out of my system lol. but thanks sis for the advice xxx
        Try to stay away from fb or where ever your keeping up with peoples lives. You never know what their challenges are behind the scenes so try not to compare :) You barely ranted people write essays so don't feel too bad.
        17-07

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by SheSaid View Post
          Try to stay away from fb or where ever your keeping up with peoples lives. You never know what their challenges are behind the scenes so try not to compare :) You barely ranted people write essays so don't feel too bad.
          yeh thats true but I'm not fb or any other social site its not my thing, I'm not really tech savy kinda old fashioned about certain things......just my old friends when i see them or hear from them or when i see people it just gets me going.......im reminded of my own failures and stuff, i know i need to get over it and i will inshaAllah I'm just feeling it quite bad today........honestly sis I'm ok and seriously thanks for the advice your so sweet i just need to get it out my system and i know ill feel better because I'm an introvert and no matter how much i complain about people I'm happy by myself although i do feel socially deprived at times lol

          honestly sis you've cheered me up and again thanks for being nice and friendly

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
            yeh thats true but I'm not fb or any other social site its not my thing, I'm not really tech savy kinda old fashioned about certain things......just my old friends when i see them or hear from them or when i see people it just gets me going.......im reminded of my own failures and stuff, i know i need to get over it and i will inshaAllah I'm just feeling it quite bad today........honestly sis I'm ok and seriously thanks for the advice your so sweet i just need to get it out my system and i know ill feel better because I'm an introvert and no matter how much i complain about people I'm happy by myself although i do feel socially deprived at times lol

            honestly sis you've cheered me up and again thanks for being nice and friendly
            im sure ur not a failure, not at all. my life aint a walk in the park, but i always look positively for my future. Its harder when people don't have belief or confidence in you, though
            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

            And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


            أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

            Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


            Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

            Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
              im sure ur not a failure, not at all. my life aint a walk in the park, but i always look positively for my future. Its harder when people don't have belief or confidence in you, though
              yeah true but i have many regrets and stuff so when I'm feeling down i get even more upset its just one of those days, but usually I'm ok i just try and ignore it and think positively but like i said feeling bit blue and that. hope everything is ok with you sis xx

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                yeah true but i have many regrets and stuff so when I'm feeling down i get even more upset its just one of those days, but usually I'm ok i just try and ignore it and think positively but like i said feeling bit blue and that. hope everything is ok with you sis xx
                everythings alright atm, i'll pray for you
                وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

                And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


                أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

                Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


                Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

                Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                  everythings alright atm, i'll pray for you
                  jazakallah sis and ill keep you in my duas too inshaAllah x

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    ...
                    Last edited by patient believer; 19-07-15, 04:31 PM.
                    Ya Allah,
                    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Looking at my life I too feel like a failure. But then again I am still really young so am I being too dramatic here? Let me know, thanks.

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                        I love you sisters,its beautiful that you look after eaxh other.

                        Am just soo emotional today and since...
                        awwww sis damn i feel bad now ranting about my own problem when your feeling down too sorry......but why you emotional???? anything happened????

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                          Looking at my life I too feel like a failure. But then again I am still really young so am I being too dramatic here? Let me know, thanks.
                          well like i say no matter how many times i rant about being a failure i know for sure that failure humbles you, and your not being dramatic as such but be careful of saying 'I'm still really young' anything can happen brother so take each day as it comes and thanks Allah SWT for everything. may Allah SWT grant us a long and healthy life and grant us to die in a state of iman Ameen

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            ...
                            Last edited by patient believer; 19-07-15, 04:32 PM.
                            Ya Allah,
                            Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                            "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                              I don't know sis,i just can't stop crying, but its okay. As long as everyone is fine, then its okay. Don't worry walah my problems are nothing compared to wjat people write on this thread.
                              Also ramadan has left so, a part of me has died
                              i know exactly how you feel sis i cant say much because i dont want to sound like a hypocrite but what I'm going to say is advice to myself too, when you're feeling like this its best to rant and get it all out and seriously crying helps a lot, makes you feel better and most importantly always complain and cry to Allah SWT just say whats in your heart and you'll feel loads better........i love talking to Allah SWT i feel so emotional and i truly feel like a loads been taken off.......i need to try and and do this often inshaAllah.

                              so chin up sis and were all here for you inshaAllah......your so sweet please dont be sad

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Sister Muslimah4life, Allah has said what our purpose here is. Indeed, He سبحانه و تعالى did not create man and jinn except to worship Him. Now, I know you must be feeling upset and in such moods people don't like serious stuff, so I'll keep it short but personally I think:

                                1. You are judging yourself by irrelevant criteria an being too hard on yourself. You're not a failure unless you're a really bad sinner and far from Allah (which you are not in sha Allah). So do your best to please Allah.

                                2. Quit comparing yourself to others because everything they have was granted to them by Allah, but they did not achieve it for themselves. And if you do not have what they have, it means Allah withheld it from you for a reason (provided you did your part to attain it or made some effort) so how then does that make you a failure?

                                3. You still have life in you. Wait until you are 80 years old then you can judge whether your life has been one of failure or not. But right now you're still incomplete so you can't say. It's like telling whether a book is good or bad before even getting past the first chapter! What I'm trying to say is the end is always better than the beginning (think of the story of Yusuf

                                May Allah grant you success in both worlds and heal your heart, ameen. :)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X