What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I know this is dumb, since it's only social media, but a Muslimah from the masjid deleted me from her Facebook :(

Didn't even get invited anywhere for eid, I honestly would try & go. But nope, I just get deleted instead.

I'm too dang emotional about this stuff
    Last edited by brightesthour; 18-07-15, 06:20 AM.

Comment

↑Just go anyway. That's what Desis do.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Idk where the eid celebration was even at. It may have been at the masjid, but I dunno. Didn't hear anything about it. I just see pictures on social media of it, and they are at a house too. So who knows

Comment

I can feel the spirit of Ramadan is gone............

Comment

Developed an infantuation for someone i don't even talk to. Need to occupy myself with something to get that person out of my head.
            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
              ↑Just go anyway. That's what Desis do.
              Lol we like to invite ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by obeid View Post
                I can feel the spirit of Ramadan is gone............
                Exactly what I'm thinking. But the spirit shall be always within the heart, while everything moves on, one can still maintain it.
                Goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                  SubhanAllah, dunno where to post this but today I learnt something new...
                  The sheikh said that if you carry on with your Ibadah after Ramadan, it's most likely that your Ramadan has been accepted, whereas if you do little to no Ibadah, then that may mean that your Ramadan wasn't accepted, SubhanAllah, may Allah save us and accept what we have done for Him
                  This.

Aamiin...

Subhaan Allaah, thinking about that what if we did not do enough and what if Allaah hasn't accepted our ibadah/good deeds and what if He hasn't forgiven our sins (especially if one had not done as well as they wished/should in Ramadan)... That's a very scary thought... May Allaah have mercy on us all, aamiin.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “May his nose be rubbed in the dust, a man for whom Ramadaan comes and then goes before he is forgiven.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3545; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

My Ramadan didn't go the way/as well as it "should have"/I had wished... And now I'm just sad and scared...
                  Last edited by Muslimah_08; 18-07-15, 02:58 PM.

Comment

The amount of hijabi duck face selfies in malls...

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	10757702
                    ďYou don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!Ē

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_08 View Post
                      This.

Aamiin...

Subhaan Allaah, thinking about that what if we did not do enough and what if Allaah hasn't accepted our ibadah/good deeds and what if He hasn't forgiven our sins (especially if one had not done as well as they wished/should in Ramadan)... That's a very scary thought... May Allaah have mercy on us all, aamiin.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “May his nose be rubbed in the dust, a man for whom Ramadaan comes and then goes before he is forgiven.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3545; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

My Ramadan didn't go the way/as well as it "should have"/I had wished... And now I'm just sad and scared...
                      :sub: im really scared too sis.. may Allah accept our ibadah and forgive us for our sins.
                      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                        I know this is dumb, since it's only social media, but a Muslimah from the masjid deleted me from her Facebook :(

Didn't even get invited anywhere for eid, I honestly would try & go. But nope, I just get deleted instead.

I would go EVEN if I wasn't invited

I'd just go in with my crazy eid costume and enter the room with 'HI EVEYRONE, EID MUBARAAAK!!! , show me the laddoos people'

:inlove:

you gotta do what you gotta do, and that's> EATING like a pro :up:
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post

I know how you feel sis... x

But maybe she deleted you by mistake, or something (something like that happened to me once)...

In shaa Allaah khair.

Comment

• I miss Ramadan, no one understands.
                            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Made the little brother upset today (he's 19) he's always been my little child, I remembering bathing the little bugger.. sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.. He needs to grow up I can't always be there to catch him when he falls :(
                              Last edited by sunrise867; 19-07-15, 12:28 AM.
                              My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                              As You have sanctified Your house,
                              Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                              In which permission of entry
                              Is only granted to a few,
                              Please Allah, allow my heart
                              To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                              when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                              In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

i feel so blue and depressed its unbelievable, just everything coming on top of me I'm feeling very negative its really annoying, i was talking to my mom earlier about random stuff and was nearly close to tears, I'm so sensitive and emotional it drives me crazy!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X