• Apparently I'm the worst person to take out :(

Admittedly I did hold everyone up by an hour
      Can't be Eid unless we're fashionably late imo
      ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
      U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
        I feel really bad, a brother tripped on my abayah and fell flat on his face infront of the masjid

I said sorry though

Well it was his fault he should've looked at where he was going

My abayah wasn't even that long
        i hate it when people are literally 2 steps behind you.

hpoe he wasn't too badly hurt
        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Aunty calling me fat :(
          ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
          U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
            Aunty calling me fat :(
            Chuck a samosa at her
            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Assalamu alaykum
              Today was the the last day of ramdan. And I felt I have not taken too much from this ramdan and I've not done too much good deeds in this month this really hurt me. Would you suggest something for me so that I can get rid of such thoughts....

Comment

Someone smoking about 15 mins after the fast had closed.
                'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

Yeah that's good idea "what made yo mad today"

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                    Chuck a samosa at her
                    Then

Comment

Anxiety is building up. Staring at a wall for hours thinking how this month went quick. Maybe I wouldn't feel this depression inside of me if I knew my fasts/actions/10 days of seclusion and salah were all accepted so I can be at peace. 10 days ended way too quick.
                      Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
                        Anxiety is building up. Staring at a wall for hours thinking how this month went quick. Maybe I wouldn't feel this depression inside of me if I knew my fasts/actions/10 days of seclusion and salah were all accepted so I can be at peace. 10 days ended way too quick.
                        I know how you feel! But no point to this and can lead you further backward. Make duaa Allah accepts your worship/fast and fast the 6 days of Shawwal if you can to maximise reward and make up for Ramadan. May Allah accept your worship and admit you into highest rank of jannah. Ameen
                        Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                          I know how you feel! But no point to this and can lead you further backward. Make duaa Allah accepts your worship/fast and fast the 6 days of Shawwal if you can to maximise reward and make up for Ramadan. May Allah accept your worship and admit you into highest rank of jannah. Ameen
                          Ameen
                          And I agree. I feel like it's not more to do with not doing enough but more to do with the fact that it's over and just knowing everything is accepted and if I did everything to the best of my ability which I hope so.
                          Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
                            Ameen
                            And I agree. I feel like it's not more to do with not doing enough but more to do with the fact that it's over and just knowing everything is accepted and if I did everything to the best of my ability which I hope so.
                            Looking at the bright side, at least it's not regret about slacking, like me :/

Allah is al rahmaan al raheem. He appreciates the smallest of good deeds so insh'a Allah you have done your part and He has accepted your efforts.
                            Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                              Looking at the bright side, at least it's not regret about slacking, like me :/

Allah is al rahmaan al raheem. He appreciates the smallest of good deeds so insh'a Allah you have done your part and He has accepted your efforts.
                              ameen

and dont worry I doubt you slacked.

Comment

I know exactly how you feel - like a long lost friend departing and you don't wanna let go.

Farewell Ramadhan

Ibn Rajab Al-Hanbali – rahimahullaah – said:

O Servants of Allah! Ramadhaan is set to move on, and only a little of it remains. If anyone has done well during the month thus far, it is incumbent on him to complete the month in a good fashion. While anyone who has fallen short let him finish in good shape. Only a few days and nights remain, so bid it farewell with righteous actions that will testify for you before the All-Knowing King.

The hearts of the righteous people are filled with longing, lamenting from the pain of departure. How can a believer not shed tears upon its [Ramadhaan] departure when he does not know if he will live to see it again? O Ramadhaan! Be gentle, the tears of your lovers are pouring out. Their hearts are torn from the pain of your departure. Perhaps standing to bid you farewell will extinguish the burning fire of longing. Perhaps taking a moment to repent will mend everything that has been torn in fast. Perhaps one cut off from the procession of those whose fast has been accepted will be joined with them. Perhaps the one imprisoned by his sins will be freed. Perhaps one deserving to be punished in Hell will be liberated. Perhaps the mercy of the Lord will be granted to the sinner.

‘Lataif Al Ma’arif’ of Ibn Rajab Al-Hanbali
                                My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                                As You have sanctified Your house,
                                Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                                In which permission of entry
                                Is only granted to a few,
                                Please Allah, allow my heart
                                To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                                when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                                In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Working...
                                X