What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I have a shift at 7am on friday but I dunno if thats eid or not, and I really need that morning shift.
    www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Last edited by patient believer; 16-07-15, 10:28 PM.
      Ya Allah,
      Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
      "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

got a stomach ache and a sore throat, really hope im not ill on eid :(

Comment

I wish today was the first day of Ramadan. This is a sad day for me. But I should be happy -
          Ya Allah,
          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
            got a stomach ache and a sore throat, really hope im not ill on eid :(
            Hmm you been under the cosh quite a bit lately.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
              Hmm you been under the cosh quite a bit lately.
              yea not sure what it is akhi, feeling a bit better now though Alhamdulillah

bro check out this thread..
              http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...er-and-Dessert!

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                yea not sure what it is akhi, feeling a bit better now though Alhamdulillah

bro check out this thread..
                http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...er-and-Dessert!

Oh ok cool, hope you are fit InshaAllah.
                yeah saw that bro,Midlands is a bit out but never say never.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                  I'm at the masjid right now. I'm supposed to be praying taraweeh but instead I'm sitting on the side silently crying my eyes out like a loser. Thanks for trying to cheer me up but I am a loser and I know it.
                  Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
                    Oh ok cool, hope you are fit InshaAllah.
                    yeah saw that bro,Midlands is a bit out but never say never.
                    thanks bro appreciate it :jkk:

Comment

• Ate too many chocolate covered strawberries :(
                      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Women folk are puttin on henna. That stuff stinks and the patterns freak me out. I usually keep away from anyone that has hennah on. If they touchy foods I won't eat it.
                        They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

• Using your phone with one hand is hard

Sleeping with henna on.. Daymn the smell is tik tik boooom
                          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

feel so worn out

I need new blood
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                              Using your phone with one hand is hard

Yuck yuck yuck, 1000x yuck
                              They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                                Using your phone with one hand is hard

doesn't feel like it's eid

haven't put henna on for years, I don't trust those market ones, which ones do you use?
                                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
                                X