Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
    I'm at the masjid right now. I'm supposed to be praying taraweeh but instead I'm sitting on the side silently crying my eyes out like a loser. Thanks for trying to cheer me up but I am a loser and I know it.
    Don't just sit there and cry. Cry in sujood instead.
    “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

I'm a very isolated person. No friends. No nothing. I am a loser and ultimate failure in life. Can't achieve even the most simplest things.
      sis dont say that, believe in yourself, stay strong and keep ya head up...
      maybe chat to the sisters on here might make you feel better :insha:

Comment

I'm at the masjid right now. I'm supposed to be praying taraweeh but instead I'm sitting on the side silently crying my eyes out like a loser. Thanks for trying to cheer me up but I am a loser and I know it.
        sorry to hear that, just try to chat to some group of sisters at the masjid and see if u can talk to people there
        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Tonight will probably be the last taraweeh prayer :(

Comment

I'm a very isolated person. No friends. No nothing. I am a loser and ultimate failure in life. Can't achieve even the most simplest things.
            dont talk like that sister, the purpose of life is not be surrounded by friends. the purpose of life is to worship the creator. out of all the misguided people in the world some believe he has a son audhoo billah, some belive in statues and crosses and amulets.
            you on the other hand have laa ilaha illalah in your heart, you are sitting in the masjid and allah swt has given you imaan
            having worldly things is not an accurate scorecard of how well you are doing. prophet ayyuub a.s was severly tested with hardships whilst firawn had a palace and a kingdom
            perhaps on qiyamat in lieu of the hardships you face allah will honor you above much of his creation
            hope this helps
            The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
            ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

• Such an emotional goodbye to our sheikhs, I'm gonna miss taraweeh.. May Allah grant every single one of the sheikhs jannatul firdaus
              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Friggin Mosquitos. Where the hell are you! Show your self!
                They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                  Such an emotional goodbye to our sheikhs, I'm gonna miss taraweeh.. May Allah grant every single one of the sheikhs jannatul firdaus
                  Is Ramadan over for y'all? We have 2 more days :insha:
                  O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                    Is Ramadan over for y'all? We have 2 more days :insha:
                    Say what?
                    Todays of fasting?
                    Eid might be Friday or Saturday
                    Ya Allah,
                    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                      Say what?
                      we started on the 18th of June. Today is thursday 16th of july, so unless its shorter than 30 days of Ramadan, we should have our last day of fasting on 18th of july Saturday. When did you guys start?
                      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                        Say what?
                        Todays of fasting?
                        Eid might be Friday or Saturday
                        Two days*
                        “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

we started on the 18th of June. Today is thursday 16th of july, so unless its shorter than 30 days of Ramadan, we should have our last day of fasting on 18th of july Saturday. When did you guys start?
                          Thats 31 days.

Comment

Originally posted by علي بن عبد الله View Post
                            Thats 31 days.
                            Oops I meant we started on the *19th* of June and expect to end on *18th*

Comment

Oops I meant we started on the *19th* of June and expect to end on *18th*
                              All the while I thought you were in UK.

Comment

Originally posted by علي بن عبد الله View Post
                                All the while I thought you were in UK.
                                Nah man, thank God. Aint nobody got time to speak with that accent

Comment

Working...
                                X