Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    sorry to hear that, Inna lillahi wa inna lillahi raji'oon, may Allah grant her jannah and make her grave a garden of jannah
    Ameen
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

I really get saddened by the state of the ummah... the constant in fighting... slandering... rumor spreading... muslims who think they are out to enforce good yet end up actually causing more fitna with their actions without realizing (by poor choice of actions, manners, methods, etc...)

It's been rather saddening to see it in ramadan

then of course the constant injustices in muslim countries be it CAR, Mali, Burma, Syria, Falasteen... you name it...

And then I remember this life is full of trials... and is not eternal.

Comment

Originally posted by circ View Post
        Trying, thank you. I may not be be perfect but at least I'm not fake lol
        yea i saw the avatar and liked it lol

Comment

Managed to keep my wudu from 7:30 -2:30.
          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
            Managed to keep my wudu from 7:30 -2:30.
            How did that make you sad? lol
            My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
              How did that make you sad? lol
              I usually keep it the whole day, up until isha. Couldn't hold it today

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                I usually keep it the whole day, up until isha. Couldn't hold it today
                Really!!! Oh my days.. I do wudu like 4 times a day.. =/ you must be unhuman like then..
                My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
                  Really!!! Oh my days.. I do wudu like 4 times a day.. =/ you must be unhuman like then..
                  It's my super power

Comment

Australian police revile a 16 year boy named mohmoud who was a good boy who was bashed to death 2 months ago was raped before he was murdered. It really disturbed me all day and made me cry a fewtimes

Comment

Originally posted by circ View Post
                      Trying, thank you. I may not be be perfect but at least I'm not fake lol
                      Why was she banned?
                      "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

I'm so tired man. Came back from football. Now I'm so thirsty.

Comment

I'm a very isolated person. No friends. No nothing. I am a loser and ultimate failure in life. Can't achieve even the most simplest things.

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                            I'm a very isolated person. No friends. No nothing. I am a loser and ultimate failure in life. Can't achieve even the most simplest things.
                            No, you're not a loser, you're better than that

You've achieved a lot in life Alhamdulillah, i know what you've done and if you knew my achievements you'd thank Allah swt that you're not in my position

Who needs friends when you have the Most merciful watching over you? He doesn't fail in his promises and one day we will know why certain things happened.
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                              No, you're not a loser, you're better than that

You've achieved a lot in life Alhamdulillah, i know what you've done and if you knew my achievements you'd thank Allah swt that you're not in my position

Who needs friends when you have the Most merciful watching over you? He doesn't fail in his promises and one day we will know why certain things happened.
                              I'm at the masjid right now. I'm supposed to be praying taraweeh but instead I'm sitting on the side silently crying my eyes out like a loser. Thanks for trying to cheer me up but I am a loser and I know it.

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                                I'm at the masjid right now. I'm supposed to be praying taraweeh but instead I'm sitting on the side silently crying my eyes out like a loser. Thanks for trying to cheer me up but I am a loser and I know it.
                                If you're a loser than I'm a bigger loser

I'm not trying to cheer you up, I'm saying the truth

if you knew my background and my personal information lol, you would be grateful

it's good to cry, especially when your praying, I do it, you can pray while crying.
                                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
                                X