Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
    We have our ups and downs everyday. Some are good some and some are not the best of days Alhamdulilah. It is always good to talk about how you feel. Get it out there, so we can all support one another.

So? what made you sad today?
    everything. "Life ain't fair", and it shouldnt be so anyway. That is why we are on this dunya, right.. In the end, Allah tells us He has not created man or jinn except that we worship Him, and He is not in need of us. Which is just right for us too. May Allah grant us happiness and guide us, ameen.
    Goodbye.

Comment

got a bad stomach ache again

Comment

headache/nose-ache/earache
        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I need a la z boy recliner
          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
            I need a la z boy recliner
            We have a few of them...cuz my dad delivers them for a living

Be jealous.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Too much fitnah in this world. I'm gonna feel sorry for our next generation.

Comment

Feeling weak
                They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

My hubby says : Mullir dour Masjid parjanta!(Hard translation skippin it!) [Maybe I will try](lets see) {The person is not going anywhere}

Anyways
                  The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
                  But I have promises to keep,
                  And miles to go before I sleep,
                  And miles to go before I sleep.
                  ~~~~Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
                  BY ROBERT FROST

“It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known.”
                  ― Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities

Comment

got a really bad stomach ache again

please make dua for me peeps :jkk:

Comment

my favourite boxer retired today :(

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                        my favourite boxer retired today :(
                        Who?

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                          Who?
                          carl 'the cobra' froch

you remember i told you he'd KO groves in the rematch lol

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                            carl 'the cobra' froch

you remember i told you he'd KO groves in the rematch lol
                            Oh him. Lol Yh, you were right

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                              Oh him. Lol Yh, you were right
                              even mikkel kessler and sergio martinez retired recently,
                              these types of fighters wont come often,
                              these lot always go for a KO and give it all in the ring,
                              where as some boxers these days just go and play it safe with 12 round decisions...

Comment

the amount of criticism i received today..

i just it was said in a nicer tone without embarrassing me...

its cool though, mans got to go...
                                8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                                2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                                3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                                4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                                5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                                6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                                7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                                8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Working...
                                X