Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
    Yeah he has been cooking this week since my mom is gone loool. He knows if I tried to cook I would ruin dinner so he just does it instead.

Looool your dad.
    You are so lucky. He gets mad if he makes his own tea smh. Let's swap dad's pls. Your one is awesome.
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
      You are so lucky. He gets mad if he makes his own tea smh. Let's swap dad's pls. Your one is awesome.
      Okay :D lool. I'll get your dad to make his own food & his own tea.

While my dad is with you get him to like Muslims for me loool

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        Okay :D lool. I'll get your dad to make his own food & his own tea.

While my dad is with you get him to like Muslims for me loool
        Mine will kick you out and yours will kick me out. Its like both of their worst dream come true, 'cooking' 'muslims' Hahah.
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
          *what I was thinking*
          Boro afa didn't rep me. Sad days :(
          i'll rep ya,

I'm your mejo affa (means second oldest affa after Muslimah London lol) but then again :scarcth: we have sweety and candyapple who are older hmm

nah I'll take the mejo title
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

life
            I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!

The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
              i'll rep ya,

I'm your mejo affa (means second oldest affa after Muslimah London lol) but then again :scarcth: we have sweety and candyapple who are older hmm

boro, mezo, shezo, suto afa's

like all good afa's we should get together and pick on him once in a while :rotfl:
              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                i'll rep ya,

What Afa am I? :p
                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

I wanned to stay home today.. Chill out on my computer, play some mario, bake a cake, sleep and just look forward to Iftar.. But no! I have get up and get dressed and meet a group of sisters who claim I'm slacking in friendship and am always busy recently.. I'm so cosy right now.. Just leave me alone!!!

Sorry for the rant.
                  I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                  Guide me on your path to your janna,
                  Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
                    I wanned to stay home today.. Chill out on my computer, play some mario, bake a cake, sleep and just look forward to Iftar.. But no! I have get up and get dressed and meet a group of sisters who claim I'm slacking in friendship and am always busy recently.. I'm so cosy right now.. Just leave me alone!!!

Sorry for the rant.
                    Lol

I hate when that happens. :there:

Comment

Mosquito bites. I'm scratching the hell out of it
                      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Neighbour is driving me crazy. Every damn day she's arguing with someone in her house and she's screaming from the top of her lungs at her family members.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                          Neighbour is driving me crazy. Every damn day she's arguing with someone in her house and she's screaming from the top of her lungs at her family members.
                          My neighbours are old people and i think there is domestic violence going on there, i don't know if i should call the police or not when she is screaming and he is shouting and swearing at her

Comment

Originally posted by *Sweety* View Post
                            My neighbours are old people and i think there is domestic violence going on there, i don't know if i should call the police or not when she is screaming and he is shouting and swearing at her
                            Better safe than sorry, just make sure they don't know it's you who called the police.

Comment

Summer school, I'm behind
                              Last edited by islamuslim; 12-07-15, 02:19 AM.
                              إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                                Better safe than sorry, just make sure they don't know it's you who called the police.
                                They'll know its me for sure, i think he gets like this when he is drunk and so i don't want any trouble as i live alone with my son, is this bad of me to think like this?

Comment

Working...
                                X