• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by F_R View Post
    But it'll stop the unwanted looks :)
    I disagree.
    "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
      I disagree.
      You know what you need. An invisible cloak, something similar to what Harry Potter has. Then you are good to go :o
      I can guarantee you 100% that no one will give you unwanted looks. SIMPLES
      Bye...

Comment

I disagree.
        but it really does stop the unwanted looks, since i started wearing the niqab about less than i week ago all i've been gettting is respect

Comment

Niqabi sisters are always looked upon with respect. Such is the way of those who follow the way of the Umm Ul Mumineen.

May Allah (s.w.t) bless all our sisters :)
          Leader of the Anti-Barelvi Initiative: Join Today!

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimBrother' View Post
            Niqabi sisters are always looked upon with respect. Such is the way of those who follow the way of the Umm Ul Mumineen.

May Allah (s.w.t) bless all our sisters :)
            Ameen

Comment

I disagree.
              but they won't have anything to look at will they
              "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
              (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
              He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Brother &Sisters, I would appreciate it if you could please stop replicating the same point over and over again.
                No offence, maybe I am weak. You are talking to me like I am naive when in fact I have lived longer than most of you here and seen more.
                Please excuse my harsh tone.
                Thanks
                "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Racism here...

Comment

Racism in Canada, and people making jokes about my wife because she put Jilbab.

Comment

Brother &Sisters, I would appreciate it if you could please stop replicating the same point over and over again.
                      No offence, maybe I am weak. You are talking to me like I am naive when in fact I have lived longer than most of you here and seen more.
                      Please excuse my harsh tone.
                      Thanks
                      awww greeny im an oldie too alhamdulillah :) and often peeps talk to me like i dunno nothing, so i jus let em carry on (unless somethings got me angry) :) xx

Comment

Originally posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
                        You know what you need. An invisible cloak, something similar to what Harry Potter has.
                        The problem with those is that they are expensive.
                        والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Originally posted by علي View Post
                          but you save 6 dollars! 6 dollars!!!!!
                          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Or go to the Dollarama and buy 6 of them

Does it work? The cloak?

لا تفكر كثيرا
                            بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                            The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                            -------------------------------------------------------
                            www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                              Does it work? The cloak?
                              Hahahahaaaa.... read the reviews!
                              والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Originally posted by علي View Post
                                Humanity has reached the stage of insanity. The reviews are just too funny words cannot explain. I won't be shocked if i go to london subway and find people walking into walls.
                                Bye...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X