Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Ramadan is ending and I am not well trained; I am not forgiven properly; I am not weightless properly; I am not out of nothing; I am still nothing; I am still whiny(not winnie!)

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      I'm feeling soooo tired its unbelievable, moms not well got bad fever and i have this mad headache and feeling so sleepy, i haven't done much this ramadhan cuz everything came crashing on top of all at once and now in these last 10 days i dont want to get lazy, i really want to do more. may Allah SWT give us strength, remove laziness form us and forgive our sins Ameen

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Came back after months and the first thing I saw was racism and extreme Muslims celebrating terrorists on Ramadan..

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          People let me down so much, I try to love them but get nothing in return but rejection. I don't have anyone!
          وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

          And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


          أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

          Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


          Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

          Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
            People let me down so much, I try to love them but get nothing in return but rejection. I don't have anyone!
            Allah swt. has something better for you. Have patience and make Dua sister. :)

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by Muslim96 View Post
              Allah swt. has something better for you. Have patience and make Dua sister. :)
              :jkk: for the advice akhi :)
              وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

              And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


              أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

              Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


              Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

              Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                I had plans for these last 10 days and they've been foiled. It's not fair. Please pray that Allah makes it easy for me.

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  My dad needs to come home and cook dinner, me starvin'

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    *what I was thinking*
                    Boro afa didn't rep me. Sad days :(
                    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

                    Ephemeral reader

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      i'm sad taht i can't find the annoyed thread

                      i am annoyed coz it took me 30minutes to figure out how to top up my tesco mobile pay as you go.
                      how hard can they make it

                      like i swear it was so difficult.

                      darm - another log in detail to remember
                      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

                      You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."



                      please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        I am at the end of my tether now.
                        8 powerful habits to succeed


                        1. Wake up early!
                        2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                        3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                        4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                        5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                        6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                        7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                        8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

                        NEW UPDATE

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU


                        Watch this when you're distressed!

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                          i'm sad taht i can't find the annoyed thread

                          i am annoyed coz it took me 30minutes to figure out how to top up my tesco mobile pay as you go.
                          how hard can they make it

                          like i swear it was so difficult.

                          darm - another log in detail to remember
                          It ain't hard mate.
                          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                            It ain't hard mate.
                            seriously man

                            i have an iphone and i had no problem managing it and this simple nokia 305 with its pay as you go facility. it took me ages to figure out how to top it up :scratch:

                            hope i remember for next time.
                            Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                            __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                            If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

                            You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."



                            please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                              My dad needs to come home and cook dinner, me starvin'
                              Omg I can't believe your dad would cook you dinner while you are home. Mine would get home and be like: WHERE IS THE FOOD??!?

                              Actually mine wouldn't even cook himself dinner, if he was home alone, we do it before we go. Lol. Smh.
                              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                                Omg I can't believe your dad would cook you dinner while you are home. Mine would get home and be like: WHERE IS THE FOOD??!?

                                Actually mine wouldn't even cook himself dinner, if he was home alone, we do it before we go. Lol. Smh.
                                Yeah he has been cooking this week since my mom is gone loool. He knows if I tried to cook I would ruin dinner so he just does it instead.

                                Looool your dad.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X