Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by Kindredspirit View Post
    You're right. .I know I should, but maybe I don't have a chance she may be weary of me after this if I beg her to forgive me and give her a kiss. It's like om in the wrong and am admitting that I am, which I'm not...

    Anyway, it's ramadhan so yea...Inshaa allah I will, jazakallahu khairan.
    sometimes I ask her if she needs anything, just to break the tension lol
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

    So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      why did you ask me then you silly billy little boy! what have I taught you all these years??

      Now I really feel like a mother, hardwork or what

      not talking to you.

      LOL



      my mum is the same, she'll tell me to GET OUT

      :rotfl:

      I usually just let her be until she has calm down and is back to normal which could take more than a day, I'm not close to my mum so a kiss or hug is a big NO NO, she'll get irritated and tell me to stop being an idiot lol
      IKR!!! My mum is exactly like that, she isn't that too lovey dove a mother to caress your face in her hands and tell you, "good girl, that's better" lool
      Goodbye.

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Being home alone, I'm so bored!

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
          sometimes I ask her if she needs anything, just to break the tension lol
          Good idea, I'll try that.but then again shed give me a good lecture on how I should be and stop being etc. Etc. And it frustrates me more..I'll try it anyway. Barak allahufeek
          Goodbye.

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Subhanallah I done it, even though my mum is giving a bit if silent treatment she let me go :D al hamdulilla!!!

            Tbh, it's just myself which has stopped me from loosening up and just submitting to whatever my family feels or thinks about me and my behaviour. Thank you!!!
            Goodbye.

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by Kindredspirit View Post
              Good idea, I'll try that.but then again shed give me a good lecture on how I should be and stop being etc. Etc. And it frustrates me more..I'll try it anyway. Barak allahufeek
              Originally posted by Kindredspirit View Post
              Subhanallah I done it, even though my mum is giving a bit if silent treatment she let me go :D al hamdulilla!!!

              Tbh, it's just myself which has stopped me from loosening up and just submitting to whatever my family feels or thinks about me and my behaviour. Thank you!!!
              I know

              If it makes you feel any better, I always get compared to others, told I'm useless, a burden and getting me married off will be a relief, I am always belittled, and I am told I will always be a failure, I am a loser, I get laughed at, I am told that I don't know anything, I am an embarrassment etc....

              I'd be lying if I said it's not heart breaking, because it tears me apart inside.

              But they have every right, even after I have shared my feelings and told her how I am hurt and sad about the comments that are made almost daily now. I can't take it. I'll never get used to it, but they raised me up into the woman I am today, they helped me to walk and talk by Allah's swt grace, they took care of me when no one else could or would.

              I just cry to Allah swt to help me and save me, to put me in a better. Because if I remember the Almighty, he will remember me, and he will love me more than anyone else can, because he is the Most merciful and the most gracious and I live for him because this world has nothing to offer me except grief and sadness.

              I wish one day I could make them happy, but that is mission impossible. If that day comes I will be over the moon, I can't even imagine it, it'll be 10 times better than the day I get engaged.

              Allah swt knows best.
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

              So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

              Comment


              • What made you sad today..

                Ya Allah take my soul when you are the most pleased with me…

                I want a beautiful death. (:insha:)
                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  i have work tomorrow and can't sleep.. A lot on my mind and I feel pressured to agree to something I'm not ready to do but I don't really have much option... So this issue is bugging me and I'm quite distressed about the thought of it..day is getting closer and it seems people make choices for my life and I'm just dragged along the way. I seem to keep busy and working extra just to not think about it.. But it's happening and I'm just Ganna agree with it.
                  So glad I have this forum to write to, cry to, share feelings and thoughts that the closest to me don't even know.. Been so busy recently with work and this issue coming up on Friday... So I missed you forum. :(
                  I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                  Guide me on your path to your janna,
                  Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,


                  :love:Allah:love:

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Omg this weather is madness. After August we will be done :insha:
                    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

                    Comment


                    • What made you sad today..

                      Chinese Muslims can't fast this Ramadan.

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Wanna go home but still work to do
                        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

                        Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                          I know

                          If it makes you feel any better, I always get compared to others, told I'm useless, a burden and getting me married off will be a relief, I am always belittled, and I am told I will always be a failure, I am a loser, I get laughed at, I am told that I don't know anything, I am an embarrassment etc....

                          I'd be lying if I said it's not heart breaking, because it tears me apart inside.

                          But they have every right, even after I have shared my feelings and told her how I am hurt and sad about the comments that are made almost daily now. I can't take it. I'll never get used to it, but they raised me up into the woman I am today, they helped me to walk and talk by Allah's swt grace, they took care of me when no one else could or would.

                          I just cry to Allah swt to help me and save me, to put me in a better. Because if I remember the Almighty, he will remember me, and he will love me more than anyone else can, because he is the Most merciful and the most gracious and I live for him because this world has nothing to offer me except grief and sadness.

                          I wish one day I could make them happy, but that is mission impossible. If that day comes I will be over the moon, I can't even imagine it, it'll be 10 times better than the day I get engaged.

                          Allah swt knows best.
                          Subhanallah, I can relate to everything you've felt or gone through, it's the same with me too I pray I can give back to my family and earn their full appreciation or respect, whatever it is that makes me feel so unlike them and their expectations. I think in every family, there's always somebody who has high expectations of you, so when you fall they have something to point at. It's terrible to be everybody's fault to find.in guess it gives them something to do when they feel like it, but yeah it does hurt.

                          May Allah help us make our families proud and evermore happier, whether we marry or not. Ameen. Somehow I know whatever my family say, however it hurts me and stays with me, they later on forget whatever they did or said so it's confusing to bring up later on. So I guess its that easy to "forgive and firget", that's why I decided to not complicate things by feeling to much.
                          Last edited by Kindredspirit; 08-07-15, 09:25 AM.
                          Goodbye.

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            I'm feeling depressed about a lot of things and feel really emotional too, and reading a few comments on here so sad i can relate to what yasin is saying, i also feel like I've wasted my times and I'm a failure and all that and seriously words hurt big time. i feel like the biggest sinner on the planet and i want nothing more than to be a good muslim and i long to meet Allah SWT so badly feeling so emotional writing this, i haven't done much and i feel guilty my imaan was so high a while back and all of a sudden its taken a dip and I'm struggling with my 5 daily prayers and feel like a total hypocrite but I'm trying again so thats the main thing. i pray that Allah SWT eases all our difficulties and grants us sabr and keep us steadfast in salah and on His deen Ameen :(

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by Kindredspirit View Post
                              Subhanallah, I can relate to everything you've felt or gone through, it's the same with me too I pray I can give back to my family and earn their full appreciation or respect, whatever it is that makes me feel so unlike them and their expectations. I think in every family, there's always somebody who has high expectations of you, so when you fall they have something to point at. It's terrible to be everybody's fault to find.in guess it gives them something to do when they feel like it, but yeah it does hurt.

                              May Allah help us make our families proud and evermore happier, whether we marry or not. Ameen. Somehow I know whatever my family say, however it hurts me and stays with me, they later on forget whatever they did or said so it's confusing to bring up later on. So I guess its that easy to "forgive and firget", that's why I decided to not complicate things by feeling to much.
                              Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                              I'm feeling depressed about a lot of things and feel really emotional too, and reading a few comments on here so sad i can relate to what yasin is saying, i also feel like I've wasted my times and I'm a failure and all that and seriously words hurt big time. i feel like the biggest sinner on the planet and i want nothing more than to be a good muslim and i long to meet Allah SWT so badly feeling so emotional writing this, i haven't done much and i feel guilty my imaan was so high a while back and all of a sudden its taken a dip and I'm struggling with my 5 daily prayers and feel like a total hypocrite but I'm trying again so thats the main thing. i pray that Allah SWT eases all our difficulties and grants us sabr and keep us steadfast in salah and on His deen Ameen :(
                              :there:

                              that's all we can do.....try, try and try, but never give up :insha:
                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                              So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Does anyone here understand anything about computers?

                                My mom's computer won't turn on. It kept crashing before, and I want to know if I remove the power cord if that would be alright?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X