What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Revision revision revision!! It never ends!!!!!!!!
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
      Revision revision revision!! It never ends!!!!!!!!
      For what?
      I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
        Depends if the physical pain connects with you emotionally.
        yeh, it feels like I'm dying, excruciating pain that makes you cry so much while your lying on your bed unable to do anything except cry to Allah to get rid of it

I can't describe the pain, it's worse than any other pain I've had
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
          yeh, it feels like I'm dying, excruciating pain that makes you cry so much while your lying on your bed unable to do anything except cry to Allah to get rid of it

Back pain.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Do you want me to make dua for you?

Ephemeral reader

Comment

I'm losing it...I don't know what it is that I'm feeling, but it definitely isn't a nice feeling.
              Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
              "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

My mother is not talking to me. :( :( and I really feel so down, it breaks my heart...
                Goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by starrynight11 View Post
                  I'm losing it...I don't know what it is that I'm feeling, but it definitely isn't a nice feeling.
                  Stay calm and make dua
                  Originally posted by Kindredspirit View Post
                  My mother is not talking to me. :( :( and I really feel so down, it breaks my heart...
                  Why she's not talking to you??

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Do you want me to make dua for you?
                    not sure, I don't know, if you really want to I guess? lol

I'll make dua for you :insha:

Have you tried to talk to her? massage her feet?
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Stay calm and make dua

Why she's not talking to you??
                      I'd got in a argument with one of my siblings and my mother kind of took her side. .. which I don't think is fair, but then it never was fairanyway because I am the youngest and need to respect my elders regardless if they were wrong. :( long story short, my mother usually is like this but I hope things will simmer down after a day or 2. Usually like this, later on she will be alright and talk. Inshaa allah.
                      Goodbye.

Comment

not sure, I don't know, if you really want to I guess? lol

I'll make dua for you :insha:
                        That's not the right attitude lol You gotta encourage ibadah :)

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Have you tried to talk to her? massage her feet?
                          Lol....but ahem, in all due respect my mother isn't the type who will accept a foot massage that quick, and isn't easy to forget straight after what happened.
                          Goodbye.

Comment

I'd got in a argument with one of my siblings and my mother kind of took her side. .. which I don't think is fair, but then it never was fairanyway because I am the youngest and need to respect my elders regardless if they were wrong. :( long story short, my mother usually is like this but I hope things will simmer down after a day or 2. Usually like this, later on she will be alright and talk. Inshaa allah.
                            Forget the argument, it's not worth it over your mother. Problems are temporary unlike your mother who's soul is eternal. So hurry up and make up and say sorry, give her a kiss. This is Ramadan, the month of forgiveness.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

That's not the right attitude lol You gotta encourage ibadah :)
                              why did you ask me then you silly billy little boy! what have I taught you all these years??

Now I really feel like a mother, hardwork or what

not talking to you.

LOL

Lol....but ahem, in all due respect my mother isn't the type who will accept a foot massage that quick, and isn't easy to forget straight after what happened.
                              my mum is the same, she'll tell me to GET OUT

:rotfl:

I usually just let her be until she has calm down and is back to normal which could take more than a day, I'm not close to my mum so a kiss or hug is a big NO NO, she'll get irritated and tell me to stop being an idiot lol

Comment

Forget the argument, it's not worth it over your mother. Problems are temporary unlike your mother who's soul is eternal. So hurry up and make up and say sorry, give her a kiss. This is Ramadan, the month of forgiveness.
                                You're right. .I know I should, but maybe I don't have a chance she may be weary of me after this if I beg her to forgive me and give her a kiss. It's like om in the wrong and am admitting that I am, which I'm not...

Anyway, it's ramadhan so yea...Inshaa allah I will, jazakallahu khairan.
                                Goodbye.

Comment

Working...
                                X