Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
    Why didn't you make a thread about it? lol
    Maybe I should make a poem about it.... lol
    I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      Yeh, we can't forget that's where we originally come from. We can never be 100% British- everyone has their own definition of this. We're Bengalis, It's in our blood, and that's a part of who we are, something you can't change but something you can embrace.
      Being British is something unique because you can be Bengali (for example) and British or Somali and British or Sikh and British or wait for it.....that's right, Muslim and British. The same doesn't really apply in other places and there isn't an acceptable combination of other western nationalities and British, for example you can't be American and British or German and British. Perhaps it''s something to do with colonisation which is why it works with certain nationalities and not others.

I think it was Cameron who said something similar. Like you can be a Sikh with a turban and wear a kilt or a...wait for it....a Muslim with a hijab with poppies on. It all works out.

And no, i am not being sarcastic. Being British allows you to mix many things whilst still retaining your Britishness.

But being a Londoner is a whole other ball game. Not everyone is a Londoner and not everyone can handle London.

لا تفكر كثيرا
      بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
      The children need your prayers more than anyone else
      www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

This forum doesn't feel the same anymore

:(

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
          Being British is something unique because you can be Bengali (for example) and British or Somali and British or Sikh and British or wait for it.....that's right, Muslim and British. The same doesn't really apply in other places and there isn't an acceptable combination of other western nationalities and British, for example you can't be American and British or German and British. Perhaps it''s something to do with colonisation which is why it works with certain nationalities and not others.

I think it was Cameron who said something similar. Like you can be a Sikh with a turban and wear a kilt or a...wait for it....a Muslim with a hijab with poppies on. It all works out.

And no, i am not being sarcastic. Being British allows you to mix many things whilst still retaining your Britishness.

But being a Londoner is a whole other ball game. Not everyone is a Londoner and not everyone can handle London.
          :salams

London is just rubbish. People are always in a rush, they just barge past you like they can't see you! So rude!

Comment

• Originally posted by patient believer View Post
            Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
            We are being humiliated everywhere because we have left the deen. May Allah have mercy on us, forgive our sins and unite us upon tawheed, ameen.

I'm really sad over our affairs. :(
            Perfectly said
            I really can't stand anyone insulting our beloved. I feel so helpless, we need to wake up. We became soo weak so they ae attacking from each side.
            I feel bit same too but then I think to myself this world is their paradise...their "poor souls" who insult just imagine what their eternity will be like...their temporary paradise is here...but cos of their actions im sure their eternity would be somewhat different

I find programming yourself to think beyond this life and long term eases the pain a bit becuase tje end result counts

if that makes sense :/

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
              I feel bit same too but then I think to myself this world is their paradise...their "poor souls" who insult just imagine what their eternity will be like...their temporary paradise is here...but cos of their actions im sure their eternity would be somewhat different

I find programming yourself to think beyond this life and long term eases the pain a bit becuase tje end result counts

I agree with your post. Reminding yourself of heir fate in the hereafter makes things more simple. Particularly the verses in the Qur'an which describe how the disbelievers and those who insult Allah and the Prophet :saw: will be taken to hell, and laughed at. Those who insult the Prophet :saw: have been cursed by Allah in this life and the next. Just thinking of their torment to come makes me happy, so let them increase in their sin.

Comment

:jkk:

That does make sense and changes our perception. This outlook is actually beneficial in all distressing situations.
                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

• Same logic applies to all these other other things going on in this world the countless murder and injustice against muslims. sure it does hurt a bit but now thinking that way I don't get as much upset anymore

Comment

true ^

لا تفكر كثيرا
                    بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Same logic applies to all these other other things going on in this world the countless murder and injustice against muslims. sure it does hurt a bit but now thinking that way I don't get as much upset anymore
                      Sure does. Allah reward you for sharing.
                      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

I miss my mommy and my dad burnt the chicken. He was asleep while it was barbecuing. What the heck -_____-

Comment

Apparently my time on the forum is up, too much time wasted. I am too hesitant to make logical threads, although people make all sorts of stupid threads.

bye bye
                          Last edited by AbulUthman; 07-07-15, 01:05 PM.
                          Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                            I went last year. I got bitten in the butt somehow.
                            I think I know how old are you are lol.
                            yes, the same age as your mother

I'm not sad Alhamdulillah just a bit fed up but that's life you have to carry on, but i was in pain before. People say verbal abuse is worse, I'm not sure :scratch:

i think physical pain is worse
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Muslims are involved in black magic. Not only that children shows are all about witches and wizards.
                              How can I raise my kids in this modern DNA world where we the parents are not aware of these situations.
                              "Ignorance is a bliss" its a saying.
                              I say: "Definitely, IGNORANCE is IBLIS"
                              I don't want to pretend not to learn the truth.
                              http://www.islamawareness.net/BlackMagic/magic.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                                yes, the same age as your mother

I'm not sad Alhamdulillah just a bit fed up but that's life you have to carry on, but i was in pain before. People say verbal abuse is worse, I'm not sure :scratch:

i think physical pain is worse
                                Depends if the physical pain connects with you emotionally.
                                I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Working...
                                X