Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
    I wish I can go back to when I didn't need to see one lol. Now it's like I need to see one once every three months. Too much doctor visits for me

Your avatar is cuteee, I want a lil munchkin like that
    She So cute. If i ever see this kid her momma better hide her coz she won't be safe.

loool, I sound like a creep

----
    Such a headache -_-
    Last edited by *sheba*; 03-07-15, 09:02 AM.
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
      She So cute. If i ever see this kid her momma better hide her coz she won't be safe.

loool, I sound like a creep

----
      Such a headache -_-
      Loool she won't be safe.

Comment

We are being humiliated everywhere because we have left the deen. May Allah have mercy on us, forgive our sins and unite us upon tawheed, ameen.

I'm really sad over our affairs. :(
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
          We are being humiliated everywhere because we have left the deen. May Allah have mercy on us, forgive our sins and unite us upon tawheed, ameen.

I'm really sad over our affairs. :(
          Perfectly said
          I really can't stand anyone insulting our beloved. I feel so helpless, we need to wake up. We became soo weak so they ae attacking from each side.
          Ya Allah,
          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

uncles dream about my grandad..................

:((((((((((((((((((( :'/ :'(((
            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

• Someone left my window open and I'm scared a spider may be chilling in my room somewhere, omg.. Imagine it crawls on me, I will legit sleep in the bath tub, or on the sofa.

Yesterday I saw an ant, and I screamed for so long, till my sis the hero came in and moved it. Lord. That was some brave ant. I'm bigger than the ant so why is it bare running off, it should be scared of me, it should stay still. Wasteman ant.
              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Such a fetla.
                I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

My mom is going to be gone for a week :(

Comment

I wish there was a way out of my misery but i don't see any door
                    I need a break,
                    شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
                    فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
                    وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
                    ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

I wish I able to pray and fast this whole month without feeling ashamed I hadn't done so for a few days.

Being a girl is tough and when you return to fasting and praying, its awkward and feels like I missed a whole lot of Ramadhan :( ashamed even though I shouldn't be so.
                      Goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by Kindredspirit View Post
                        I wish I able to pray and fast this whole month without feeling ashamed I hadn't done so for a few days.

Being a girl is tough and when you return to fasting and praying, its awkward and feels like I missed a whole lot of Ramadhan :( ashamed even though I shouldn't be so.
                        Aw don't be ashamed. You can still engage in worship via duaa and remembrance of Allah , also listen to Quran recitation and do eid cleaning, and cook iftaar for those who are fasting. Lots of reward insh'a Allah, just have the right intention.

Comment

i always feel upset when i listen to ahmed bukhatir nasheeds, they're so deep and emotional :(

Comment

Family leaving back home soon
                            Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                            Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

I'm being bullied by a hater. :(
                              I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                                I'm being bullied by a hater. :(
                                Why didn't you make a thread about it? lol

Comment

Working...