Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    *sigh*

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Exhausted!!!!!!!!
      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        No, it was so perfect. That screen shot. The mains forums latest posters were all Kiro except one!
        I am just a simple nomad.

        Ephemeral reader

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Make dua for me. I don't like having really short hair. :(
          I am just a simple nomad.

          Ephemeral reader

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by Kiro View Post
            Do you really think Bangladesh is your home? Or is it a figure of speech? I would never want to live there.
            Sorry off topic.

            Yeh, we can't forget that's where we originally come from. We can never be 100% British- everyone has their own definition of this. We're Bengalis, It's in our blood, and that's a part of who we are, something you can't change but something you can embrace.

            Bangladesh is a beautiful country, it's got a lot to offer. It could have been so much better, it could have progressed socially/economically but the country is messed up because of its ...............

            I wouldn't live there either, maybe if it was civilised I would only for a week though lol. From my last experience it was dreadful.
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

            So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
              Yeh, we can't forget that's where we originally come from. We can never be 100% British- everyone has their own definition of this. We're Bengalis, It's in our blood, and that's a part of who we are, something you can't change but something you can embrace.

              Bangladesh is a beautiful country, it's got a lot to offer. It could have been so much better, it could have progressed socially/economically but the country is messed up because of its ...............

              I wouldn't live there either, maybe if it was civilised I would only for a week though lol. From my last experience it was dreadful.
              Mosquito.
              Originally? Home is where the heart is... this reminds me. Is everyone originally from Jannah... or heaven. The life of a soul...
              I am just a simple nomad.

              Ephemeral reader

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                Yeh, we can't forget that's where we originally come from. We can never be 100% British- everyone has their own definition of this. We're Bengalis, It's in our blood, and that's a part of who we are, something you can't change but something you can embrace.

                Bangladesh is a beautiful country, it's got a lot to offer. It could have been so much better, it could have progressed socially/economically but the country is messed up because of its ...............

                I wouldn't live there either, maybe if it was civilised I would only for a week though lol. From my last experience it was dreadful.
                thats exactly how i feel about pakistan what you said is so true, pakistan is also messed up due to the corrupted politics and it could've progressed and its so sad and also i couldn't live back home, but would like to visit once in a while

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                  Mosquito.
                  Originally? Home is where the heart is... this reminds me. Is everyone originally from Jannah... or heaven. The life of a soul...
                  when I was really young, I got bitten by one, and it was more than a small bite, it was really creepy what happened, I still have the scar, I was six and now I'm twenty something.

                  I don't have any references for that, so maybe someone else can answer that for you. But a baby is born innocent so....

                  England is my home. Alhamdulillah I'm happy with that, it's just a shame that our own countries aren't as civilised with the way they conduct themselves.

                  Whether it's the police/doctors/teachers, it's all a big puddle of mess. Not saying where I live it's perfect but I have to say it's far better Alhamdullilah, makes me feel a bit embarrassed when I have to talk about my country.

                  Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                  thats exactly how i feel about pakistan what you said is so true, pakistan is also messed up due to the corrupted politics and it could've progressed and its so sad and also i couldn't live back home, but would like to visit once in a while
                  I agree, Pakistan is just as bad (lol) maybe a few percentages better but nonetheless these countries are supposed to be populated with muslims, it's a shame they don't represent islam very well. Always causing divisions amongst one another, no honesty when it comes to trade. Poisoning food with chemicals etc...children on the streets looking for food while they carry on with their nonsense. High rates of crime.

                  These countries can prosper if the people work with together and care about one another like muslims should. The sincerity is lacking and that's why they are crumbling.
                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                  So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                    when I was really young, I got bitten by one, and it was more than a small bite, it was really creepy what happened, I still have the scar, I was six and now I'm twenty something.

                    I don't have any references for that, so maybe someone else can answer that for you. But a baby is born innocent so....

                    England is my home. Alhamdulillah I'm happy with that, it's just a shame that our own countries aren't as civilised with the way they conduct themselves.

                    Whether it's the police/doctors/teachers, it's all a big puddle of mess. Not saying where I live it's perfect but I have to say it's far better Alhamdullilah, makes me feel a bit embarrassed when I have to talk about my country.



                    I agree, Pakistan is just as bad (lol) maybe a few percentages better but nonetheless these countries are supposed to be populated with muslims, it's a shame they don't represent islam very well. Always causing divisions amongst one another, no honesty when it comes to trade. Poisoning food with chemicals etc...children on the streets looking for food while they carry on with their nonsense. High rates of crime.

                    These countries can prosper if the people work with together and care about one another like muslims should. The sincerity is lacking and that's why they are crumbling.

                    yep totally agree with your points so true, may Allah SWT guide us all and keep us firm on the right path Ameen

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                      when I was really young, I got bitten by one, and it was more than a small bite, it was really creepy what happened, I still have the scar, I was six and now I'm twenty something.

                      I don't have any references for that, so maybe someone else can answer that for you. But a baby is born innocent so....

                      England is my home. Alhamdulillah I'm happy with that, it's just a shame that our own countries aren't as civilised with the way they conduct themselves.

                      Whether it's the police/doctors/teachers, it's all a big puddle of mess. Not saying where I live it's perfect but I have to say it's far better Alhamdullilah, makes me feel a bit embarrassed when I have to talk about my country.
                      I went last year. I got bitten in the butt somehow.
                      I think I know how old are you are lol.
                      I am just a simple nomad.

                      Ephemeral reader

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        I'm scared

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                          I'm scared
                          Scared of what?

                          Dw I got your back :p
                          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                            Scared of what?

                            Dw I got your back :p
                            Scared of my doctor lol

                            Can't stop thinking about today, it's driving me insane. People man...I wanna go and live in a cave and hide from everyone.

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                              Scared of my doctor lol

                              Can't stop thinking about today, it's driving me insane. People man...I wanna go and live in a cave and hide from everyone.
                              Khayr :insha: ..The last time I payed a visit to any doctor was when I was 14. Alhamdulilah, I hope it stays like that.
                              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                                Khayr :insha: ..The last time I payed a visit to any doctor was when I was 14. Alhamdulilah, I hope it stays like that.
                                I wish I can go back to when I didn't need to see one lol. Now it's like I need to see one once every three months. Too much doctor visits for me

                                Your avatar is cuteee, I want a lil munchkin like that

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X