• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    100% agree
    This post has made me smile, so it should be on the smile thread

That's why back home it's messed up brother. They're not going to admit to their dirty filthy attitude. Because they think they are the best. Flawless.- far from it, load of jokers.

That's why you can smell the stench from brick lane to Yorkshire, that's how vile it is

I think I'll get banned soon loool
    Do you really think Bangladesh is your home? Or is it a figure of speech? I would never want to live there.
    Sorry off topic.
    I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Cold water is the best water. Sadly no cold water to satisfy before fasting begins again. Sad days.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
        Cold water is the best water. Sadly no cold water to satisfy before fasting begins again. Sad days.
        At least you have water ;) good blessing.
        Goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by Kindredspirit View Post
          At least you have water ;) good blessing.
          Kindred spirit: are you an Anne of Green gables fan?
          17-07

Comment

Goodness! Yes, and when I was a very little girl I was practically obsessed with the books, especially Before Green Gables. You must be a fan of Green Gables too. Lol. I've fallen in love with the words "kindred spirit" ever since I was considered somebody like Diana in my family XD best years of my life, they were...
            Goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by Kindredspirit View Post
              Goodness! Yes, and when I was a very little girl I was practically obsessed with the books, especially Before Green Gables. You must be a fan of Green Gables too. Lol. I've fallen in love with the words "kindred spirit" ever since I was considered somebody like Diana in my family XD best years of my life, they were...
              Yuppp. Anne of Green gables >>> I was more into the cartoon/TV show to be honest. The actor who played Gilbert Blyth actually died recently. Anyway, I think we are getting off topic here but feel free to talk to me about all things green gables-related.
              17-07

Comment

Ohh :( such bad news I just looked it up. That was very recent..
                But thanks for the offer, I've seen the green Gables cartoon, anime right? Yes and there's the sequel in movies too. I went off the whole green Gables thing three books later. Ever read the life history of the author? She comitted suicide as do most authors back then too. What a sad situation authors put themselves in :(

May Allah guide us all, Ameen.
                Goodbye.

Comment

Oh nooooz my phone gonna dieeeee. Don't leave me : '(
                  O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

The passing of a legend of ummah forum..:(
                    “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

:(
                      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Last edited by iRepIslam; 02-07-15, 09:14 PM.
                        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                          Feel like a stupid failure

Not my fault things aren't going as expected

Not my fault I can't pay for my uni fees

Not my fault I ain't as successful as the cousin down the road because she bravely took out a Riba loan

None of this is my fault

I flippppin hate it and wish I was a kid.

So angry and annoyed.

My a levels clearly don't mean anything
                          coz I clearly have no legitimate ambitions.

Maybe I shouldn't have went to college after all, all that stress for nothing. So flippin stupid
                          I could have told you that yonks ago.

Welcome to the real world. Stand tall kid. Stand tall.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

nvm
                            Last edited by iRepIslam; 02-07-15, 02:45 PM.
                            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                              felt really sad yesterday as i broke my fast
                              i had an ice cold drink of water and then i remembered that people are fasting all day, and they have nothing to break their fast wth, or they have dirty polluted water to breaak their fast wtih.

May allah make it easy for them, and help all our brothers and sisters out of poverty. - ameen
                              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                                Feel like a stupid failure

Not my fault things aren't going as expected

Not my fault I can't pay for my uni fees

Not my fault I ain't as successful as the cousin down the road because she bravely took out a Riba loan

None of this is my fault

I flippppin hate it and wish I was a kid.

So angry and annoyed.

My a levels clearly don't mean anything
                                coz I clearly have no legitimate ambitions.

Maybe I shouldn't have went to college after all, all that stress for nothing. So flippin stupid
                                I will make dua for you. Apprenticeships ya considered?

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Working...
                                X