What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I've realized almost every tv show that i've enjoyed, aside from documentaries, has anti-muslim content and severe misinformation on islam. I am sad now.
    Last edited by Taboo; 29-06-15, 09:05 AM.
    I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!

The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

Last edited by Kiro; 01-07-15, 09:10 PM.
      https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Allah guide us all and forgive us for our sins.
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
          Allah guide us all and forgive us for our sins.
          What.
          https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
            Nah man it can't be that. My little cousin basically said that my younger bro is cooler than me.
            Ibzy most of the posts on this page are yours...

should we be worried?
            Believe
            there is
            good in the world

Comment

Procrastinating because your scared is silly because you only end up being less prepared and more anxious.
              17-07

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                I don't care anymore. I don't care if people have it worse than I do. I don't care about being lonely. Not anymore for a long time.
                Allah made it very easy for to make friends... but I wanted that part...
                I tried being your friend but it would always end up hurting me. I would cry a lot. I wanted someone there for me. Play with me. I'd Be interested in the things you were. Praise you. Even called you my hero in class of who was my hero. I wanted you to praise me even if it was something insignificant but you don't have to be so sarcastic about it. Though was I being naive? I said words of gratitude to Allah but was any of it true??
                I had to learn always by myself, I saw my brother cry so many times and my sister.
                Words. Pain. None of if it hurts me anymore. Do I still feel pain.
                I am not your toy nor am I your doll. Endlessly you would complain, I'd run to my room for safety. To get away from it all. Especially Monday's.

You guys didn't have to break your promises to me. You didn't have to constantly tell me to grow up to be a failure for years as a kid. I know or atleast think or hope you don't mean any of it... but please. Don't tell me to die or make fun of me or say things in a derogatory manner.
                I would cry a lot. My sister asked me if I hated them. I said no. I think my brother was depressed at one and once got kicked out... do you... have to make the same threat to me because I thought... you were supposed to be... never mind.
                Times of kindness, it would hurt... hurt more. The apologies, though I rarely get them anymore would still end up hurting me more.
                I'm not your toy nor am I your doll. Do I really view you guys like the way you view me the moment you met me. I'm sorry... if I can't feel like that. I tried too but I'm sorry and I don't want to break your hearts but I don't feel the same way. Like an outcast but I don't want to be like a bird in a cage. I really am sorry.
                I don't envy or feel saddened by a happy family but... I don't feel pain anymore or care about crying.
                Talking bout me?
                https://twitter.com/AoufF
                https://www.facebook.com/Striving4De...page_new_likes

Please share follow/like and invite your friends and family to it!

Comment

I think I'm loosing my only best friend who got married a year ago and since then I've experienced everything as a downward slope.

That makes me quite sad.

Comment

Loud thunderstorm this morning kept me up. I'm so sleepy :zzz:

Comment

I'm sad that I don't have a wife.

Comment

my iman keeps going up and down and when it gets down i feel scared and sad and then the stupid devil with his stupid whispers.......makes me so angry but subhanallah i also know that Allah SWT is testing me and making me stronger at the same time so that makes me happy :D

may Allah SWT keep our heart and iman strong and firm and may Allah SWT forgive our sins Ameen

Comment

Vat? I not know vat this sadness thing peeple taak abouvt

Comment

Originally posted by ari1449 View Post
                            Vat? I not know vat this sadness thing peeple taak abouvt
                            U dont say
                            Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
                              U dont say
                              Rep if you cry everytime

jk
                              Last edited by ari1449; 01-07-15, 09:39 PM.

Comment

I suspect my BFF is ignoring me and that makes me sad, trying not to take it personally because she's ignoring her parents too.

Comment

Working...
                                X