• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Usernamed View Post
    The shedding of innocent blood in this holy month
    :(
    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

going to an iftar party and feel extremely nervous and find it daunting
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
        going to an iftar party and feel extremely nervous and find it daunting
        How did it go overall? Were still fasting over here.
        17-07

Comment

Originally posted by SheSaid View Post
          Iftar is in 25 mins so presumably still waiting
          Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by SheSaid View Post
            It was good alhamdulilah, how did ur iftar go?
            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
              It was good alhamdulilah, how did ur iftar go?
              It's in an hour :)
              17-07

Comment

Nothing for dinner :(

What to have...what to have

Comment

Just got told that I'm no fun by my little cousin.

What's happened to me man.
                  They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                    Just got told that I'm no fun by my little cousin.

What's happened to me man.
                    u're old fam
                    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
                      u're old fam
                      Nah man it can't be that. My little cousin basically said that my younger bro is cooler than me.
                      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                        Nah man it can't be that. My little cousin basically said that my younger bro is cooler than me.
                        hmm right
                        Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                          Nothing for dinner :(

What to have...what to have
                          Tuna

Comment

• What made you sad today..

urgh tuna that gives me chills...
                            [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                            [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

once, tuna stunk up my locker and it was really embarrassing

Comment

“There is a polish for everything that takes away rust; and the polish for the heart is the remembrance of Allah.” (Bukhari)

Sometimes duniya is overburdening and its hard to remember Allah all the time.
                                My hubby told me duniya is not 5 tonne like the whole Bangladesh.
                                And working of duniya,for duniya and by duniya for sake of Allah is accepted by Allah Rabbul Alamin!

"And those who believed and did righteous deeds will be admitted to gardens beneath which rivers flow, abiding eternally therein by permission of their Lord; and their greeting therein will be, "Peace!"
                                Have you not considered how Allah presents an example, [making] a good word like a good tree, whose root is firmly fixed and its branches [high] in the sky?
                                It produces its fruit all the time, by permission of its Lord. And Allah presents examples for the people that perhaps they will be reminded.
                                And the example of a bad word is like a bad tree, uprooted from the surface of the earth, not having any stability.
                                Allah keeps firm those who believe, with the firm word, in worldly life and in the Hereafter. And Allah sends astray the wrongdoers. And Allah does what He wills."

Surat Ibrahim(Abraham)14:23-27

Comment

Working...
                                X