Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by Usernamed View Post
    The shedding of innocent blood in this holy month :nonono:
    :(
    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      going to an iftar party and feel extremely nervous and find it daunting
      Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

      The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

      and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

      and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

      and charity is proof (of one's faith)

      and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

      All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.



      حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

      Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
      In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
      USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
      (deprecated numbering scheme)

      أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

      Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


      Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
        going to an iftar party and feel extremely nervous and find it daunting
        How did it go overall? Were still fasting over here.
        17-07

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by SheSaid View Post
          How did it go overall? Were still fasting over here.
          Iftar is in 25 mins so presumably still waiting
          http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by SheSaid View Post
            How did it go overall? Were still fasting over here.
            It was good alhamdulilah, how did ur iftar go?
            Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

            The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

            and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

            and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

            and charity is proof (of one's faith)

            and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

            All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.



            حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

            Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
            In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
            USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
            (deprecated numbering scheme)

            أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

            Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


            Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
              It was good alhamdulilah, how did ur iftar go?
              It's in an hour :)
              17-07

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Nothing for dinner :(

                What to have...what to have

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Just got told that I'm no fun by my little cousin.


                  What's happened to me man.

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                    Just got told that I'm no fun by my little cousin.


                    What's happened to me man.
                    u're old fam
                    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
                      u're old fam
                      Nah man it can't be that. My little cousin basically said that my younger bro is cooler than me.

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                        Nah man it can't be that. My little cousin basically said that my younger bro is cooler than me.
                        hmm right
                        Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                          Nothing for dinner :(

                          What to have...what to have
                          Tuna

                          Comment


                          • What made you sad today..

                            urgh tuna that gives me chills...
                            [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                            [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

                            [B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              once, tuna stunk up my locker and it was really embarrassing
                              .

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                “There is a polish for everything that takes away rust; and the polish for the heart is the remembrance of Allah.” (Bukhari)

                                Sometimes duniya is overburdening and its hard to remember Allah all the time.
                                My hubby told me duniya is not 5 tonne like the whole Bangladesh.
                                And working of duniya,for duniya and by duniya for sake of Allah is accepted by Allah Rabbul Alamin!

                                "And those who believed and did righteous deeds will be admitted to gardens beneath which rivers flow, abiding eternally therein by permission of their Lord; and their greeting therein will be, "Peace!"
                                Have you not considered how Allah presents an example, [making] a good word like a good tree, whose root is firmly fixed and its branches [high] in the sky?
                                It produces its fruit all the time, by permission of its Lord. And Allah presents examples for the people that perhaps they will be reminded.
                                And the example of a bad word is like a bad tree, uprooted from the surface of the earth, not having any stability.
                                Allah keeps firm those who believe, with the firm word, in worldly life and in the Hereafter. And Allah sends astray the wrongdoers. And Allah does what He wills."


                                Surat Ibrahim(Abraham)14:23-27

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X