X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    its a bit of mission away from the asian area where all the masjids are,
    thats why i mentioned the race to get to the cemetery on eid because loads of cars are trying to get out the asian areas to get there lool

here a link to the location of the cemetery on google maps
    https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...5e9dbc5ddcb99a

Why are people going to the cemetery on Eid?

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
      so peeps just do and some peeps dont...

Comment

so peeps just do and some peeps dont...
        I only ask because I've never heard of it before.

Comment

My brothers go and sometimes after Jummah prayers, i don't really know why

Comment

I only ask because I've never heard of it before.
            think its more of a traditional thing just to go after eid salat,
            also i think peeps live busy lifes so maybe just taking the chance to go for a reminder

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
              I've never been to the cemetery, don't even know where it is, which is a bit weird as some of my family may be buried there one day if they are written to continue to live where they do :s
              I went to one in Pakistan, we stood outside as my grandfather said women werent allowed at the grave.
              No Longer On UF

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                Manz gotta use the toilet ASAP, but the builders are fixing the sink so I got no water coming through.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	3096818-spiderman-meme-generator-bye-bye-nice-knowing-you-f0d3e1-300x220.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	10757481
                https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by sister_82 View Post
                  I went to one in Pakistan, we stood outside as my grandfather said women werent allowed at the grave.
                  when i went to a local cemetery i saw quiet a few asian women there...

Comment

when i went to a local cemetery i saw quiet a few asian women there...
                    We dont go either.

I know some people who do though - for lost of reasons its best to avoid for women
                    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Am in some serious pain Feeling very sick again, request for duas
                      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                        Get some fresh air and some sleep.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                          May Allah give u speedy recovery and forgive all ur sins pretty :)
                          How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

my heartburn
                            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
                              Get some fresh air and some sleep.
                              Im literally sat outside....have a huge patio door open behind me..

I just need some rest.
                              Last edited by Jenicca; 24-06-15, 03:51 PM.
                              وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

And We ordained for them therein a life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, and for wounds is legal retribution. But whoever gives [up his right as] charity, it is an expiation for him. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

Surah Al-Maidah(The Table Spread) 5:45

Comment

Working...
                                X