• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Probably was not a good idea to push myself with the exercises anymore

Comment

Nearly got kicked out of the living room by bee
      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Im so tired and I feel sick, again
        وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
          Im so tired and I feel sick, again
          Alhamdulilah, Allah must love you dearly!

Umm Al-Ala reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, visited me when I was sick, and he said, “Be cheerful, O mother of Al-Ala, for when a Muslim becomes sick, Allah takes away his sins just as fire takes away impurities in gold and silver.”

In another narration, it mentions when a muslim is sick, his sins are shed just like that of a tree which sheds it's leaves.

May Allah swt grant you shifa and make it easier for the entire ummah who are going through hardships, ameen.
          God has created Angels with reason but having no desires; animals with desires but no reason and man with both reason and desires. Therefore, if one’s reason is stronger than his desires, he is like an Angel,
          while if his desires are stronger than his reason, he is like an animal.

- Ibn Al-Qayyim

وَاسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَاةِ

Comment

• The city council have told the Muslim community that because grave space is becoming limited, we are going to have to consider double graves in the forseeable future aka possibly soon (2 bodies inside one grave).

It makes me more nervous than sad. You can choose to opt out but not everyone can opt out if that makes sense.

You won't be buried with a random person but with another deceased family member, it's called 'family plots'...

But I was thinking what if one is being punished and the person below or above them isn't? :( :sub: the ones buried at the bottom will be buried deeper than 6ft, far far deeper, life is so short.

They also told us we can't bury Islamic literature anymore so the scholars have to think of something else (even though it seems Leicester is the only place to do this anyway :/)
            ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
            U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
              The city council have told the Muslim community that because grave space is becoming limited, we are going to have to consider double graves in the forseeable future aka possibly soon (2 bodies inside one grave).

It makes me more nervous than sad. You can choose to opt out but not everyone can opt out if that makes sense.

You won't be buried with a random person but with another deceased family member, it's called 'family plots'...

But I was thinking what if one is being punished and the person below or above them isn't? :( :sub: the ones buried at the bottom will be buried deeper than 6ft, far far deeper, life is so short.

They also told us we can't bury Islamic literature anymore so the scholars have to think of something else (even though it seems Leicester is the only place to do this anyway :/)
              that graveyard is big and its the main one all the muslims use, so it doesnt really suprise me that they're doing that...
              dont know if you know but theyve got a decent size hall at the graveyard where they do janazahs etc, some really good facilities

generally speaking some peeps book a slot before hand, would feel weird booking slot knowing thats where your going to be buried..

p.s the race after eid salat to that graveyard is mad lool

Comment

someone I thought was a good person has turned out to be a lying, deceiving, backbiting and evil vindictive person who hurts other people for pleasure and then laughs about it behind their back. you never know who the sociopath is in your life!!! choose your friends carefully.
                I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!

The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

Originally posted by Taboo View Post
                  someone I thought was a good person has turned out to be a lying, deceiving, backbiting and evil vindictive person who hurts other people for pleasure and then laughs about it behind their back. you never know who the sociopath is in your life!!! choose your friends carefully.
                  Scary :|
                  O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Found a scratch on my car

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                      Found a scratch on my car
                      Battle veteran car.
                      I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Sigh

Fed up with life

Comment

Manz gotta use the toilet ASAP, but the builders are fixing the sink so I got no water coming through.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                            that graveyard is big and its the main one all the muslims use, so it doesnt really suprise me that they're doing that...
                            dont know if you know but theyve got a decent size hall at the graveyard where they do janazahs etc, some really good facilities

generally speaking some peeps book a slot before hand, would feel weird booking slot knowing thats where your going to be buried..

p.s the race after eid salat to that graveyard is mad lool
                            I've never been to the cemetery, don't even know where it is, which is a bit weird as some of my family may be buried there one day if they are written to continue to live where they do :s
                            ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                            U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Walked to the drinks vending machine and then did a sharp 180 degrees turn upon realising what I was about to do. Peeps must think I'm crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                                I've never been to the cemetery, don't even know where it is, which is a bit weird as some of my family may be buried there one day if they are written to continue to live where they do :s
                                its a bit of mission away from the asian area where all the masjids are,
                                thats why i mentioned the race to get to the cemetery on eid because loads of cars are trying to get out the asian areas to get there lool

here a link to the location of the cemetery on google maps
                                https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...5e9dbc5ddcb99a

Comment

Working...
                                X