Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
    Starting to loose my mind. 2 hours left.
    haha, we have 4 hours left in our first suhoor...
    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Such a failure of a Muslim I am.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        Such a failure of a Muslim I am.
        the only failure is dying in a state of disbelief. all other flaws can be fixed over time, and all muslims have different struggles and different sins they need to conquer.

it's only satan who likes to make us think we are failures, that is how he gets what he wants. remember his promise to Allah? he swore to misguide as many people into hell as he could. it's his job to make people lose hope in Allah and themselves.

*also remember that Allah cares about you more than your own mother does and He forgives faster than mothers do. He is the One who created you and you have a purpose. so don't lose hope in Allah.
        Last edited by Taboo; 18-06-15, 08:20 PM.
        I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!

The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

First day of ramadan and sad but mostly dissapointed ��.
          Before ramadan i thought i would give it a solid go and try to get myself back on the straight path. Started to read tafsir of the quran and go to my local mosque to pray namaz when i entered i gave salaam to a couple of brothers and the response i got was 'they only come for the first 4 days' i thought ok nevermind i then went for asr prayer later in the day and saw some brothers gave salaam and shook there hands, one of the brothers ignored me both times when i greeted and when i left no eye contact nothing and he seemed the most religious and aprroachable... well externally i guess.. I feel really shut out disconnected with my muslim community in coventry. I guess i will have to find my path in islam alone and learn from brothers online...

P.s sorry for grammar i am typing on mobile phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Taboo View Post
            the only failure is dying in a state of disbelief. all other flaws can be fixed over time, and all muslims have different struggles and different sins they need to conquer.

it's only satan who likes to make us think we are failures, that is how he gets what he wants. remember his promise to Allah? he swore to misguide as many people into hell as he could. it's his job to make people lose hope in Allah and themselves.

*also remember that Allah cares about you more than your own mother does and He forgives faster than mothers do. He is the One who created you and you have a purpose. so don't lose hope in Allah.
            Thanks, I try & remember that but even when I do...I still start feeling a bit down :(

My emotions with Islam and Allah are constantly all over the place. I don't wanna be a downer during Ramadan though with you all fasting.

Comment

When your surename is Islam and iRepIslam doesn't rep you. Sad days. smh
              I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Iak786 View Post
                First day of ramadan and sad but mostly dissapointed ��.
                Before ramadan i thought i would give it a solid go and try to get myself back on the straight path. Started to read tafsir of the quran and go to my local mosque to pray namaz when i entered i gave salaam to a couple of brothers and the response i got was 'they only come for the first 4 days' i thought ok nevermind i then went for asr prayer later in the day and saw some brothers gave salaam and shook there hands, one of the brothers ignored me both times when i greeted and when i left no eye contact nothing and he seemed the most religious and aprroachable... well externally i guess.. I feel really shut out disconnected with my muslim community in coventry. I guess i will have to find my path in islam alone and learn from brothers online...

P.s sorry for grammar i am typing on mobile phone.
                Sorry to hear of your bad experience with your local masjid. Everywhere, some people are just rude and have their own issues. Insh'a Allah you find righteous companions that adhere to the sunnah of rasulAllah :saw: and support your spiritual growth. Ameen. Ramadan Mubarak brother.
                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Children nowadays, have made video games their way of life!

Comment

Work. I hate that place man
                    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                      Work. I hate that place man
                      saaaame.

I just want to go home and lie down, my head and ears have been in pain all morning. But noooo I got to do the shopping after work too. Man allow that :/

Don't know if it's genuine headache or hijab undercap too tight think it's a mix of both tbh
                      ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                      U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Too lazy to take a shower
                        They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

A sister got attacked yesterday by a racist Dutch man. He was screaming at her while she was putting her groceries in the car.
                          She didn't know it was meant for her so didn't pay him any attention.. he grabbed her from behind and ripped her Ghimaar from her head.
                          He started beating her and scratched her face open.

This sister is a friend of my sister. She was doing her shopping and minding her own business but the fact that she wears a ghimaar is reason enough to attack a weak woman.

The man got arrested but I wouldn't be surprised if he his home by now.
                          My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
                            A sister got attacked yesterday by a racist Dutch man. He was screaming at her while she was putting her groceries in the car.
                            She didn't know it was meant for her so didn't pay him any attention.. he grabbed her from behind and ripped her Ghimaar from her head.
                            He started beating her and scratched her face open.

This sister is a friend of my sister. She was doing her shopping and minding her own business but the fact that she wears a ghimaar is reason enough to attack a weak woman.

The man got arrested but I wouldn't be surprised if he his home by now.
                            Omg what a pathetic coward. Men that attack women are the type to walk with their head down when a mahram is with her. Hope the sister is okay :( and may this loser get a good beating by some random block :insha:

Comment

want to move

Comment

I hate washing dishes.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	10757450
                                Last edited by ibzy; 19-06-15, 04:35 PM.
                                They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Working...
                                X