• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
    You start tomorrow right?
    Yeah..

Tell me, what are you craving? I'll eat it on your behalf and post it here if it will help. I'll do anything to help a Muslim out :insha:
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
      Yeah..

Tell me, what are you craving? I'll eat it on your behalf and post it here if it will help. I'll do anything to help a Muslim out :insha:
      Water.
      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
        Secret, between Dhuhr and Asr ,find a corner in the masjid and sleep to your hearts content.Before you know it it is Asr, then you normally get that energy for the last couple of hours, which is an amazing feeling.
        I wish I could lol. Gotta help around the house, can't let mum do everything on her own.
        They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

I wish I could lol. Gotta help around the house, can't let mum do everything on her own.
          Ahhh true,find some time to get some sleep inbetween,you will need it.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

An other year fasting alone.. :( this time should be happy but it hasn't been happy for years.
            My heart will go on

Comment

You will get a rep for those beautiful words. :up: May Allah swt reward you for helping out your mother. Ameen.
              My heart will go on

Comment

Starving, and it's knly 11:34am
                You're not starving, you're hungry. There's a difference.
                "East, west, south, or north makes little difference. No matter what your destination, just be sure to make every journey a journey within. If you travel within, you’ll travel the whole wide world and beyond." - Rule 9. - The Forty Rules of Love.

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                  Only 10 more hours to go. You've done 10 (prolly), I've done 11 hours so far. We're halfway done alhamdulillah :up:

You can do it :insha:, it's all in the mind.

I really hope I don't burn out two hours before :insha:, still have to commute home in the midday heat
                  im sure ur from the UK.

how comes fasting is 21 hours for u. thats a bit long.
                  Okay :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ria View Post
                    im sure ur from the UK.

how comes fasting is 21 hours for u. thats a bit long.
                    My maths is cruddy :embar:

I do 20 hours lol.

I'll just blame my brain...
                    ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                    U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

My maths is cruddy :embar:

I do 20 hours lol.

I'll just blame my brain...
                      lool

thought so. cause here we only fast 19 hours and about 10 -15 minutes
                      so i was shocked.
                      but u must live very very up north for it to even be 20 hours
                      Okay :)

Comment

Google maps isnt giving me good news
                        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by Ria View Post
                          lool

thought so. cause here we only fast 19 hours and about 10 -15 minutes
                          so i was shocked.
                          but u must live very very up north for it to even be 20 hours
                          My fast closes at 1.23 that's why, I technically fast an hour longer than a lot of people here from uk lol.

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                          Google maps isnt giving me good news
                          i stopped relying heavily on google maps when it directed me to some bushes rather than a house
                          ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                          U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
                            Secret, between Dhuhr and Asr ,find a corner in the masjid and sleep to your hearts content.Before you know it it is Asr, then you normally get that energy for the last couple of hours, which is an amazing feeling.
                            Sleep with the intention of sunnah qayloolah and it becomes an act of ibaadah for you.
                            وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
                              An other year fasting alone.. :( this time should be happy but it hasn't been happy for years.
                              I know the feeling, it's not great! Mind you only happens to me for half the week.

Comment

My fast closes at 1.23 that's why, I technically fast an hour longer than a lot of people here from uk lol.

i stopped relying heavily on google maps when it directed me to some bushes rather than a house
                                How so? that time sounds like Astronomical twilight which is over 3 hours from sunrise which is 4:40am for Leicester.

http://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/uk/leicester

Comment

Working...
                                X