What happened to you mate

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by sajid View Post
      The end of an era for me :( :(
      I'm guessing it's your birthday? :p

Comment

i feel so depressed going through a dip in imaan but subhanallah I'm so happy that ramadhan is around the corner i cant wait inshallah. like just 2 days before i was fine and then today i jut feel like I'm the worst muslim on the planet its not a nice feeling :(

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
          i feel so depressed going through a dip in imaan but subhanallah I'm so happy that ramadhan is around the corner i cant wait inshallah. like just 2 days before i was fine and then today i jut feel like I'm the worst muslim on the planet its not a nice feeling :(
          why dont you check out that book in that link you posted yesterday?
          dont worry it will pass :insha:

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
            why dont you check out that book in that link you posted yesterday?
            dont worry it will pass :insha:
            yeh i know bro i was reading a bit yesterday and i felt really bad about a lot of things, just being feeling like a hypocrite but i know that our hearts and imaan is constantly changing and our imaan rises and drops drastically, but because of the waswasah i feel worse. inshallah i know it will pass i just had to rant get it of my chest, feeling bit depressed in general so i guess its was just one of those things. but thanks for the advice bro and same to you too. hope you feel better inshallah

Comment

yeh i know bro i was reading a bit yesterday and i felt really bad about a lot of things, just being feeling like a hypocrite but i know that our hearts and imaan is constantly changing and our imaan rises and drops drastically, but because of the waswasah i feel worse. inshallah i know it will pass i just had to rant get it of my chest, feeling bit depressed in general so i guess its was just one of those things. but thanks for the advice bro and same to you too. hope you feel better inshallah
              im in the same boat so i can understand where your coming from, you too :insha:

Comment

sorry that u should ever feel this way sister, u deserve better x

Waswasah is giving me a hard time too
                Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                  sorry that u should ever feel this way sister, u deserve better x

Waswasah is giving me a hard time too
                  yeh im also sorry that your going through this too but subhanallah its a sign of imaan so thats definitely good news. well i guess we need to make the most of this ramadhan and try our best to become better muslims inshallah.

Comment

Bored. Very bored.

Comment

• doctors
                      The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Never wear grey shorts to the gym. Never!

Comment

So much happened last night, so damn sad.

And when it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "We are only peacemakers." (Al-Baqarah: 11)
                          Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                            Never wear grey shorts to the gym. Never!
                            First world problemz

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                              First world problemz
                              Boy problems
                              The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                                Boy problems
                                Yep loool

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X