X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
    Took a nap and I'm more tired now than I was before I took the nap. Bleh
    I read an article somewhere that said your naps should be less than 20 minutes at a time, and that napping over 20 will make you exhausted when you wake up because your brain moves into "slow wave sleep".
    I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!

The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

Originally posted by Taboo View Post
      I read an article somewhere that said your naps should be less than 20 minutes at a time, and that napping over 20 will make you exhausted when you wake up because your brain moves into "slow wave sleep".
      I physically cannot get myself to nap under 20 minutes, I always end up waking up 2-3 hrs later, and in some cases the next morning.

Comment

Originally posted by TurningTables View Post
        I physically cannot get myself to nap under 20 minutes, I always end up waking up 2-3 hrs later, and in some cases the next morning.
        me too. i just ended up using an alarm clock. but it works, as long as i dont nap longer than a half hour then im not sleepy. but if its hard to fall asleep its good to know you don't really need to sleep at all, can still rest your brain without sleeping by just closing your eyes.
        I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!

The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

My job has me on a 3 month "stretch assignment" that I absolutely hate. I used to enjoy my job now I hate working. Hate it.
          Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
          Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Originally posted by Taboo View Post
            I heard that too. Sometimes if I sleep for more than an hour I feel more rested. It depends I guess

Comment

Have 90 minute naps (90 minutes from the time you fall asleep). That's the amount of time it takes to complete one sleep cycle. If you wake up during a sleep cycle you feel tired and moody. But, if you wake up between sleep cycles you feel more refreshed.
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
                Why does wearing sunglasses get men's attention?
                if you wear the ones that are like half the size of your face

Comment

My nephew went back home with his parents and am just mega :( about it..when i came to my house, i just felt so empty..even the house feels empty

i definitely want more than one kid inn shaAllah, please pray that i have a safe pregnancy, labor and delivery and that Allah eases our legal and financial affairs, aameen ya Rabb

:jkk:
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
                    You mean becoming more cheerful? What do you mean lighten yourself?
                    going to the toilet bro
                    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Bored

Comment

Loneliness is my friend </3

Comment

My hands feel weird.
                          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                            My hands feel weird.
                            O.o wash them ghunda
                            Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
                              O.o wash them ghunda
                              lool, you wasteman. Nah man, i was doing weights, and now ive got this tingly sensation feeling on my hands
                              They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                                lool, you wasteman. Nah man, i was doing weights, and now ive got this tingly sensation feeling on my hands
                                Oh don't worry, it's the power of the habibi, just take it with a salt of manhood.
                                Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Working...
                                X