Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
    This. The struggle is real. I can barely keep my wudhu for 20 minutes or so.

The farts are real. xD :(
    The real struggle is when your holding it in during Salah.
    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
      speak to him. i made the intention to completely ignore him and not even look at him if he said Salaam.

but i couldn't make force myself unfortunately.

i wanted to keep my distance so he understood something was wrong.
      You hould reply to his salaams.

that is a Muslims right over another Muslim.

But you should tell him I am a little angry today

Pleaselet me have a little time by myself.
      https://twitter.com/AoufF
      https://www.facebook.com/Striving4De...page_new_likes

Please share follow/like and invite your friends and family to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
        The real struggle is when your holding it in during Salah.
        Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.
        Real Jihad right there. But man, in Salah sometimes it gets frustrating so I let it all out, and redo wudhu. But when I've taken my wudhu again, a little tiny fart escapes and I have to do it again, and thereonafter I hold in my farts, because doing wudhu all day is just... :/
        La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
        (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
        Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Real Jihad right there. But man, in Salah sometimes it gets frustrating so I let it all out, and redo wudhu. But when I've taken my wudhu again, a little tiny fart escapes and I have to do it again, and thereonafter I hold in my farts, because doing wudhu all day is just... :/
          lighten yourself lol
          Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Come on, 30 more mins, I can do this. I just need to believe in myself.
            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

When the fart comes in so randomly! My castles defences broke so easily!

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
                lighten yourself lol
                You mean becoming more cheerful? What do you mean lighten yourself?
                La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'

Comment

When the fart comes in so randomly! My castles defences broke so easily!
                  Sometimes you try to just hold it in, and then the farts overpower your muscles - that is just :rotfl: and you fart... Best thing try to run a mile or a bit. And then fart all you want.

Comment

Sometimes you try to just hold it in, and then the farts overpower your muscles - that is just :rotfl: and you fart... Best thing try to run a mile or a bit. And then fart all you want.
                    This is the point I became Super Saiyan. Not because my precious friend died. But because my salat broke! Grrr RAAAAAAAAHHHH NO MORE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. *SUPER SAIYAN 4*.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

This is the point I became Super Saiyan. Not because my precious friend died. But because my salat broke! Grrr RAAAAAAAAHHHH NO MORE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. *SUPER SAIYAN 4*.
                      Yeah. Sometimes when you try to hold in your fart you become so concentrated and your face becomes all weird - SUPER SAYIAN 5! That is the real deal. Sometimes the fart overpower your transformation (i.e. your concentration and determination to NOT fart)

Comment

Why does wearing sunglasses get men's attention?
                        "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
                          Why does wearing sunglasses get men's attention?
                          I suppose it's like what are you hiding? I don't actually know

Ephemeral reader

Comment

I suppose it's like what are you hiding? I don't actually know
                            Lol its annoying we wear sunglasses for sun protection
                            "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
                              Lol its annoying we wear sunglasses for sun protection
                              well not really, some designer ones look good but dont do much when it comes to protecting the eyes from the sun lol

Comment

Took a nap and I'm more tired now than I was before I took the nap. Bleh

Comment

Working...
                                X