Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by ibzy View Post
    Do babies have facial hair?
    I know one that does

    Do you??

    Wonder of its the same baby
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

    You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."



    please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      i am so desperate to talk crap just jibberish and nonsense i think its because i havent spoken to lady ansaariyah today so i havent had my share of crap-talk or maybe i am just procrastinating, feels so empty without ansaariyah not that she will see this post. the girl is such a good human being shes the best or one of the best, i love her like i love my blood sisters. again she wont see this.

      someone talk crap

      لا تفكر كثيرا
      بل استغفر كثيرا

      -------------------------------------------------------
      The children need your prayers more than anyone else
      -------------------------------------------------------
      www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
        I know one that does

        Do you??

        Wonder of its the same baby
        Mate, are you alright?
        Since when do babies have facial hair?
        They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by F_R View Post
          i am so desperate to talk crap just jibberish and nonsense i think its because i havent spoken to lady ansaariyah today so i havent had my share of crap-talk or maybe i am just procrastinating, feels so empty without ansaariyah not that she will see this post. the girl is such a good human being shes the best or one of the best, i love her like i love my blood sisters. again she wont see this.

          someone talk crap
          You're fat
          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

          Comment


          • What made you sad today..

            Oooooh f_r got par'd fam
            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by ibzy View Post
              You're fat
              i know, fatty has weight to lose
              Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
              Oooooh f_r got par'd fam
              what's that mean? how have you been? forum is crap and crap aint a rude word

              لا تفكر كثيرا
              بل استغفر كثيرا

              -------------------------------------------------------
              The children need your prayers more than anyone else
              -------------------------------------------------------
              www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by F_R View Post
                i know, fatty has weight to lose


                what's that mean? how have you been? forum is crap and crap aint a rude word
                Lol I was joking
                They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

                Comment


                • What made you sad today..

                  F_r

                  Pard means mocked. Alhamdulillah I cant complain.. Still waiting for our ice cream together;) inshaAllah.

                  Yeah forums so dead init
                  إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                    F_r

                    Pard means mocked. Alhamdulillah I cant complain.. Still waiting for our ice cream together;) inshaAllah.

                    Yeah forums so dead init
                    isnt pard like khimar/hijab in urdu? like when quran is recited girls be covering their hsir with it

                    you guys' crap talk is low

                    oh and defo ice cream :insha: defo defo hold me to it

                    لا تفكر كثيرا
                    بل استغفر كثيرا

                    -------------------------------------------------------
                    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                    -------------------------------------------------------
                    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                      Mate, are you alright?

                      Since when do babies have facial hair?
                      One baby I saw recently has
                      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

                      You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."



                      please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                        One baby I saw recently has
                        was that your baby?

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                          was that your baby?

                          Naah

                          But regardless Alhamdulilah all babies are gorgeous and so was this baby but she had facial hair
                          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

                          You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."



                          please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                            Naah

                            But regardless Alhamdulilah all babies are gorgeous and so was this baby but she had facial hair
                            Oh okay. Mashallah

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                              Thats adorable.

                              8 is summer time
                              No way. I'm not even joking when I say, we are struggling, heater is on 24/7 , wearing multiple layers and using multiple heavy blankets but still soooo cold.
                              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by Taboo View Post
                                you could always visit my country it doesnt even get below 13 here in winter lol
                                Omg I wish. :( This sounds heavenly.
                                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X