• Show
Clear All

• cbb
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

I dont wanna go to the doctors .. :(

How ironic...
      Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

The rain

Comment

Pakis
          How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
            Pakis
            What have we done now?

Comment

I have a bad headache cause I haven't had soda in a few days -.-

Comment

Heard news that a young boy died recently of brain cancer. :sub:, he was such a sweet, good little boy, who had always excelled in school.

May Allah give his family shifa, forgive him for all of his sins and grant him the highest rank in Jannah. Ameen.

Inna lilaahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon. (To Allah we belong, and to Him we shall return).
                Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
                "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

Feel fat
                  They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by starrynight11 View Post
                    Heard news that a young boy died recently of brain cancer. :sub:, he was such a sweet, good little boy, who had always excelled in school.

May Allah give his family shifa, forgive him for all of his sins and grant him the highest rank in Jannah. Ameen.

Inna lilaahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon. (To Allah we belong, and to Him we shall return).
                    Ameen...
                    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by starrynight11 View Post

ameen :(

he is playing in jannah now and will be a rescue to his parents on qiyama. i hope they take comfort in that one day.
                      I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!

The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

waaaaaah

لا تفكر كثيرا
                        بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                        The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                          waaaaaah

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
                            aww are you okay maple syrup? :there:

لا تفكر كثيرا
                            بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                            www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                              aww are you okay maple syrup? :there:
                              I relapsed and bit my nails again. They were so pretty too. Do you know how many compliments I've gotten on my nails this month.. quite a bit (you get it .. because I said quite a bit.. bit like bite and that's what I did to my nails)

lol my nails weren't that awesome.. I just wanted to use that pun.

anyways I should be doing an essay so I'm gonna skedaddle and get my work done

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
                                I relapsed and bit my nails again. They were so pretty too. Do you know how many compliments I've gotten on my nails this month.. quite a bit (you get it .. because I said quite a bit.. bit like bite and that's what I did to my nails)

lol my nails weren't that awesome.. I just wanted to use that pun.

anyways I should be doing an essay so I'm gonna skedaddle and get my work done
                                you can get a disease by biting your nails..

Comment

Working...
                                X