What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I am so sad to realize the extent of my knowledge in Islamic history.
    I had no idea that China had any muslim community.
    Whew! Hui Community!?!

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
      What? Were they rescued in the end?
      That is traumatic. I used to watch videos on YouTube about anacondas and they are really scary.
      No, It killed him.

Me too. I saw one eating a crocodile and a cow.

Thank God they don't exist in this country. Lol
      Edit: watch this, this guy is stupid. Why would he do such a thing http://www.buzzfeed.com/richardhjame...how-and-people
      Last edited by *sheba*; 29-05-15, 01:23 AM.
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

My Americano nieces talk about hunger games and it goes over my head!?!
        I am so lame.:inlove:
        Then I say to myself there must be blessing in disguise.
        Like quinine dose for malaria patients caused by those irritating mosquitoes in Bangladesh!?!

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
          No, It killed him.

Me too. I saw one eating a crocodile and a cow.

Thank God they don't exist in this country. Lol
          Edit: watch this, this guy is stupid. Why would he do such a thing http://www.buzzfeed.com/richardhjame...how-and-people
          Inna lillahi wa inna lillahi rajioon :(
          May Allah have mercy on him and give him jannah, ameen. That is really sad and scary.

Yes I've seen that video or another one similar. What an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
            its a song actually..lol
            Lana Del Rey

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
              why make duaa for me, don't get it.... how does Allah have to do with anything on this lowly forum?
              I place my hopes on Allah
              And I thought you seemed kinda sad
              https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

I suspect my letter has never reached London and the London company would think I am an un-trustable person.

Comment

There was a dead cockroach in the laundry room. I had to sweep it up and take it to the trashcan...I was scared

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                    There was a dead cockroach in the laundry room. I had to sweep it up and take it to the trashcan...I was scared
                    Scared of a dead cockroach? :scratch:
                    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
                      Scared of a dead cockroach? :scratch:
                      Yeah. They are scary looking, and it was laying on its back and I could see its legs. And when I was sweeping it into the pan it got caught on the broom and was dangling.

Comment

''brothers'' who find it funny to antagonise me.

i've said their purpose in life is submit to Allah

but it seems their purpose in life is just to wind me up
                        8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                        2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                        3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                        4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                        5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                        6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                        7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                        8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

That I can't find a good job :,(

Comment

I told my brother to join the forum.
                            I showed him howto post
                            I showed him to make a thread
                            Sadly today I explained to him how negs and postive reps work
                            He negged me as a appreciation what a harsh.world
                            Ya Allah,
                            Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                            "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Indisposed toward you. And when fear comes, you see them looking at you, their eyes revolving like one being overcome by death. But when fear departs, they lash you with sharp tongues, indisposed toward [any] good. Those have not believed, so Allah has rendered their deeds worthless, and ever is that, for Allah , easy.
                              [Surah Al-Azhab(The combined forces)33:19]

I don't wanna loss any rewards-worried sick!!!

Comment

My air conditioner is broken. In summer. While I'm sick. And supposed to be staying cool. Logically, it should frustrate me but it just makes me sad.
                                “Ask forgiveness from your Lord. Indeed! He is Oft-Forgiving.” (71:10)

Comment

Working...
                                X