What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Attending a wedding and praying salatul Janaza for a dear friend's father who passed away

All in the space of just three days....experiencing both for the first time ever
    "O you who are patient! Bear a little, just a little more remains

Enter your emotion and it gives you a dua!

Comment

drunk on my own sadness- not literally but you get what I mean

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
        Jinn invasion haha. Reminds me of someone
        :rofl1: make sure u don't leave the forum again
        Lol. I'm back ^_^ I post every Friday now, until exams are over. Seriously can't wait for the 16th of June to pass by (last exam that day )

@ salams2all, I'm just glad I'm not you, right now. Lol. Play Quran in the house. May Allah protect you.
        Last edited by Rebel101; 28-05-15, 05:48 PM.
        Gone with the wind.

Comment

^ Ha it was my old house.. don't think they followed us here lol.

The world's making me sad. So sad that i might write a poem. Aha the only time I ever write poems is when I'm sad so

Gawd there's just so much dhulm in this world it's depressing. Innocent people always find themselves in the crossfires of wars and when they die people have the nerve to refer to them as "collateral damage" as though they're nothing. SubhanAllah may Allah be with the oppressed wherever they may be.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

I feel like crying...

FR didn't answer my question. Sad days...
            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

summertime sadness

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                summertime sadness
                Try winter blues grrrr.
                I'll take summertime sadness any day.
                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

decided that I will not grieve continuously over family and so-called friends who use my quiet nature as a signal somehow to take to abuse my character. I leave them to their own problems.
                  Last edited by LailaTheMuslim; 28-05-15, 11:45 PM.
                  وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                    Try winter blues grrrr.
                    I'll take summertime sadness any day.
                    its a song actually..lol

Comment

None of you understand my pain! The pain of having your question ignored. Time to go on self exile lool

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                        None of you understand my pain! The pain of having your question ignored. Time to go on self exile lool
                        why would you pin your hopes on a comment or a commentor on the forum ect.
                        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                          why would you pin your hopes on a comment or a commentor on the forum ect.
                          Im bored and Allah gives me hope
                          btw ill mk dua for u

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                            Im bored and Allah gives me hope
                            btw ill mk dua for u
                            why make duaa for me, don't get it.... how does Allah have to do with anything on this lowly forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                              its a song actually..lol
                              Well this is awkward LOL.

-----

Last edited by *sheba*; 29-05-15, 12:52 AM.
                              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                                Anyways, mom was telling me how one of our cousins from back home was swallowed by an anaconda. So sad.
                                What? Were they rescued in the end?
                                That is traumatic. I used to watch videos on YouTube about anacondas and they are really scary.

Comment

Working...
                                X