Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Kids. *sigh*
    Last edited by *sheba*; 23-05-15, 11:38 AM.
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
      Mmmmm You should'nt be in a club in the first place.. And astagfirullah these girls should be ashamed of them selves.
      He didn't really go.

Idk why he would make that kinda joke
      Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

*What grade do you think you're getting*?

me: Click image for larger version

Name:	Giphy_what_grade_did_you_get.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	10756899
        Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
          Mmmmm You should'nt be in a club in the first place.. And astagfirullah these girls should be ashamed of them selves.
          yeah.. its good there wasn't any niqabi girls otherwise it would have put me off forever from going to clubs.. mmm

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
            He didn't really go.

Idk why he would make that kinda joke

Oh sorry... I thought he was serious lol
            I love you, cherish you and worship you,
            Guide me on your path to your janna,
            Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

I'm going to smack you
              I hope that's Olórin and not Kal-El speaking.
              Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim. (O Allah! You are my Lord! None has the right to be worshipped but You. You created me and I am Your slave, and I am faithful to my covenant and my promise as much as I can. I seek refuge with You from all the evil I have done. I acknowledge before You all the blessings You have bestowed upon me, and I confess to You all my sins. So I entreat You to forgive my sins, for nobody can forgive sins except You.)

Comment

Originally posted by PantheraPardus View Post
                I hope that's Olórin and not Kal-El speaking.
                +1 for that comment

Gandalf smacks people, especially fools of a took

Comment

+1 for that comment

Gandalf smacks people, especially fools of a took
                  I have to +1 your comment, this is golden.
                  Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim. (O Allah! You are my Lord! None has the right to be worshipped but You. You created me and I am Your slave, and I am faithful to my covenant and my promise as much as I can. I seek refuge with You from all the evil I have done. I acknowledge before You all the blessings You have bestowed upon me, and I confess to You all my sins. So I entreat You to forgive my sins, for nobody can forgive sins except You.)

Comment

tired of being tired

tired of trying

tired of trying to look happy in front of guests

in other words I can't keep up with being fake. The frown is just pulling my face down.
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

May Allah make it easy for you.

Alhamdulilah, today I just want to cry. I have cried a lot for the past two days. And i feel much better.
                      Ya Allah,
                      Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                      "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                        i went with my friends to have fun but then after seeing those hijabi girls i couldn't have fun so i left and went to watch a movie
                        I see girls like that all the time, I really don't understand why they even bother wear that clothe on their head but carry on doing immoral things. Its so weird, if that was my daughter I would probably kill her. lol

Comment

Missing my lil brother even more today then yesterday... How I pray and pray he walks through the door and see his face... I miss his laughter and conversations.. I miss following him in the market and he laughs why I walk behind him.. I love him and pray Allah swt brings him back to Islam and return him home to his parents... Amen

Comment

Everything :(
                            i wanna cry for some odd reason but no tears will come out
                            i dont even know whats wrong with me. i hope its cause of the weather and i feel better soon
                            Okay :)

Comment

• I miss my Hubzy.
                              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by Ria View Post
                                Everything :(
                                i wanna cry for some odd reason but no tears will come out
                                i dont even know whats wrong with me. i hope its cause of the weather and i feel better soon
                                :there: it's okay... Xx

Comment

Working...
                                X