• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

dont worry cuz haters gonna hate...
    aint that the truth :s

i'm straight forward, don't like indirects and other stuff. If pushing continues, eventually I snap (which has happened before :s)

If I don't agree with someone for whatever reason, I'm not gonna talk nasty. Just not my thing alhamdulillah, never has been.

==

My mum's in a right mood for some reason, everything I do, I'm doing wrong lol. She physically hurt me yannow and I kept silent whilst she laughed in my face :/

I want to leave tbh, think I've outgrown home and it's starting to show :s
    Last edited by Meriadoc; 22-05-15, 04:09 PM.
    ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
    U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post

i'm straight forward, don't like indirects and other stuff. If pushing continues, eventually I snap (which has happened before :s)

If I don't agree with someone for whatever reason, I'm not gonna talk nasty. Just not my thing alhamdulillah, never has been.

==

My mum's in a right mood for some reason, everything I do, I'm doing wrong lol. She physically hurt me yannow and I kept silent whilst she laughed in my face :/

I've felt like this before
      Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
        what came to my mind when I read that post is 'trapped', honestly...

Look you've got to take the rough with the smooth and stay strong...

Like you said sis do it for yourself at least...
        yeh, that's the perfect word. I too wish I could get my own place, but that won't really solve anything. It started off with making them happy, but then it was useless, I thought no, I need motivation and whatever I do is futile in their eyes. I've lost the motivation for everything and I have to push myself for my own sake. for my own success, because this struggle is my struggle, no one else's. Knowing that you are alone in this world can be daunting, that's why taqwa is important.

It's started again :/ hmm not a single day goes without the criticism, the depression is gonna get severe one day- and guess what? I'll get blamed for that too haahaa

I'll lose my sanity.

Even now I was questioned 'what are you trying to achieve?' 'I don't think what you're doing is achievable, you're wasting your time'- great motivation isn't it? not.

and if I drop it, then another complaint will start, e.g 'you're not doing enough' ...........'learn from other girls' .........'be clever'

I don't think anyone chooses to be dumb LOL.
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Getting dreams I cant define and my shield is still broken. For once in a long time, I feel defeated. Iv lost control and need to get a grip.
          This is me.. I'm the one that people come to.. Seek! so why am I the one now seeking.

When I was younger, I was once bullied by a girl in class, she hated my looks and would insult me, so one day I was in the bath room washing my hands and she came inside and stood by the door, looking at me... I was afraid to stop washing my hands cause then what will I do if she's in my way.. So I tried to be brave and turned around, she's still standing there in my way.. Four times my strength and size.. A big, loud English girl. So she said to me.. "Look at u, u think ur pretty but ur not, your weak and every one will use you, the rest of her words faded...I was left in fear and paused! I stood in that toilet after she left for a long time.. And only then decided to build a shield. A protection... So no one hurts me again.
          Now it's gone. :(
          I love you, cherish you and worship you,
          Guide me on your path to your janna,
          Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            sometimes it's sad to know

the more you're ageing the more nearer to death you are (I know death can happen to anyone). The wrinkles on your face, the marks and everything else, the stress- it's all a sign. Sign of what you have done in this life. And how quickly it's passed by. A sign that things don't last forever and the body you want to take care of so much will one day rot in the grave and just vanish.

But the soul will live on and you just remind yourself how well did you look after your soul.

Not very well.
            Sister if your looking for something to beautify your skin then try Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I've used it mostly on my face and hair, Alhamdulillah its good.

Comment

Last edited by wifeseeker; 22-05-15, 11:20 PM. Reason: :-)

Comment

Last edited by Simply_Logical; 26-05-15, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wifeseeker View Post
                      You have a shield.
                      Many kids build imaginary shields as protection.
                      I used to imagine mine to come out of my extended forearm as a circle and block anything in front of me.
                      Then i wondered whats protecting the back?
                      So i upgraded my shield to a huge imaginary wolf that used to follow me around and give me courage for when i was alone.
                      Then i realised the wolf couldn't follow me everywhere ie some places were too confined.
                      So i upgraded my shield.

Allah is the only protecting friend you need.
                      Earn the protection.
                      Yes.. Totally, Allah swt is my protection... This shield is not towards iman.. My iman is strong mashAllah and unbreakable, what I meant was that a built a shield on my heart, where if for example someone hurt me, I can walk away and never look back.. Always kept a distance and never let anyone close enough to know me...or know my weaknesses. And when those nearly did..I stopped all contact immediately. Would never let anyone see me cry ect.. Don't want others thinking I'm weak, so I am always acting strong for others.. Ect

Thanks anyway and I hope ya well..
                      I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                      Guide me on your path to your janna,
                      Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                        Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post

==

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
                        I've felt like this before
                        thats how i used to feel too, difference is i got kicked out and no one gave a damn...

its not nice being kicked to the kerb...
                        I love you.
                        Remember
                        Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim1415 View Post
                            Sister if your looking for something to beautify your skin then try Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I've used it mostly on my face and hair, Alhamdulillah its good.
                            lol, no brother- :jkk: anyway, I am simply commenting on how people spend their precious time on looking good and neglect their souls. The soul that is the important part of our lives.
                            Not the skin that will decay and the body that will disappear one day. That day will feel like it has come to us too soon. And then the day when we will be running around like headless chickens, 'ya nafsi, ya nafsi'. When we'll be asking for help, from prophet to prophet. And finally the real judge, the Almighty will reveal to us what we did not know and what we achieved with our vanities.

These exteriors are only covering our heart/our soul. The face and body that we adore too much will one day mean nothing to us. But we forget too often.

I use olive oil on my hair. But not on my face as I have combination skin type and that will make it prone to breakouts.
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

some people think they are way up high on the ladder.

They think they have conquered this life. But in the end we will all be beggars, pleading for mercy, pleading for salvation.

When I see all these people getting killed, starving- bring treated worse than animals, I think to myself about the tyrants. One day they will see neither their power, their wealth will save them, because they are not what they thought they were in this life. And the ones who struggled, who suffered for food/peace, who had their houses ruined, they will be near to Allah swt.
                              The final judge doesn't break his promise.

Comment

you can't trust anyone, I always remind myself I can't even trust the hair on my body/my limbs everything that will be a witness against me on the day of judgement.

Comment

Working...
                                X