X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Lol @ level 6

Big jump from level 1
    Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Last edited by Simply_Logical; 27-05-15, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
        im feeling really ill, hate feeling like this...

dont worry cuz haters gonna hate...
        true, and potatoes gonna potate, - by ~Sprinkles

I have so many spots on my face, it's so disgusting. It looks like I have chicken pox. :/

Too much stress and pressure, need to get away. I need a vacation. I really do. Just for one week. I really need to get away from this.
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
          true, and potatoes gonna potate, - by ~Sprinkles

I have so many spots on my face, it's so disgusting. It looks like I have chicken pox. :/

Too much stress and pressure, need to get away. I need a vacation. I really do. Just for one week. I really need to get away from this.
          Come to the Canadas ;)

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Last edited by Simply_Logical; 27-05-15, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Hm. Some people really piss me off
              Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

• Leaving my teachers </3

May Allah bless them

What an emotional day.
                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Last edited by Simply_Logical; 27-05-15, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
                    Come to the Canadas ;)
                    nah pal, I mean, can you guarantee if I go over there my spots will disappear?

use clearasil lol

i havent been on a vacation for years, id love to have a break :insha:
                    I ain't a teenager simples

I'm surprised you didn't mention 'work out' :rotfl: joke....but nothing works because I am DISTRESSED. lol Honestly, it's annoying because when your a teenager those spots get really bad now I am over that stage but they are taking over my life

:rotfl:

It's disgusting. It's HIDEOUS. Sorry, I have to share my 'traumatic' experiences. Even at work I bet they wonder, what the heck is wrong with that spotty freak? How can a woman walk around with spots all over her face? maybe cause she can...

Do I care? no lol.
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

it's just a bit worrying for you know the other important business, I cannot mention it here

it's okay, I'll cover my face with self raising flour if necessary

Comment

Last edited by Simply_Logical; 27-05-15, 12:51 AM.

Comment

maybe you should check out boots and try out some products lol
                          what? How dare you? telling me to go to boots. You got some nerve

I can't be bothered because these things don't work on me :/ need to chill out, the stress is the main problem. If I need to go somewhere, I should go to Morocco.
                          I'm craving to get out of here. Need vitamin d too. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                            nah pal, I mean, can you guarantee if I go over there my spots will disappear?

I ain't a teenager simples

I'm surprised you didn't mention 'work out' :rotfl: joke....but nothing works because I am DISTRESSED. lol Honestly, it's annoying because when your a teenager those spots get really bad now I am over that stage but they are taking over my life

It's disgusting. It's HIDEOUS. Sorry, I have to share my 'traumatic' experiences. Even at work I bet they wonder, what the heck is wrong with that spotty freak? How can a woman walk around with spots all over her face? maybe cause she can...

Do I care? no lol.
                            Ya'sin. If you keep using those emotes, your gonna explode and have a heart attack like a fetla.
                            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Yasin is scaryyyyy. I run away from her on the internet because she is so mean sometimes :p
                              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                                Ya'sin. If you keep using those emotes, your gonna explode and have a heart attack like a fetla.
                                dhur khobisth or jaath lol

don't say that :/

I have to use it because people will think I'm being serious, I have to put some emphasis, otherwise people take it the wrong way. 'lol' is not enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X