X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Lol @ level 6

Big jump from level 1
    Through fire and water From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Last edited by Simply_Logical; 27-05-15, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
        im feeling really ill, hate feeling like this...

dont worry cuz haters gonna hate...
        true, and potatoes gonna potate, - by ~Sprinkles

I have so many spots on my face, it's so disgusting. It looks like I have chicken pox. :/

Too much stress and pressure, need to get away. I need a vacation. I really do. Just for one week. I really need to get away from this.
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
          true, and potatoes gonna potate, - by ~Sprinkles

I have so many spots on my face, it's so disgusting. It looks like I have chicken pox. :/

Too much stress and pressure, need to get away. I need a vacation. I really do. Just for one week. I really need to get away from this.
          Come to the Canadas ;)

Ibn Umar was asked, �Did the sahaba laugh?� He said, �Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.�

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Last edited by Simply_Logical; 27-05-15, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Hm. Some people really piss me off
              Through fire and water From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

• Leaving my teachers </3

May Allah bless them

What an emotional day.
                The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Last edited by Simply_Logical; 27-05-15, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
                    Come to the Canadas ;)
                    nah pal, I mean, can you guarantee if I go over there my spots will disappear?

use clearasil lol

i havent been on a vacation for years, id love to have a break :insha:
                    I ain't a teenager simples

I'm surprised you didn't mention 'work out' :rotfl: joke....but nothing works because I am DISTRESSED. lol Honestly, it's annoying because when your a teenager those spots get really bad now I am over that stage but they are taking over my life

:rotfl:

It's disgusting. It's HIDEOUS. Sorry, I have to share my 'traumatic' experiences. Even at work I bet they wonder, what the heck is wrong with that spotty freak? How can a woman walk around with spots all over her face? maybe cause she can...

Do I care? no lol.
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

it's just a bit worrying for you know the other important business, I cannot mention it here

it's okay, I'll cover my face with self raising flour if necessary

Comment

Last edited by Simply_Logical; 27-05-15, 12:51 AM.

Comment

maybe you should check out boots and try out some products lol
                          what? How dare you? telling me to go to boots. You got some nerve

I can't be bothered because these things don't work on me :/ need to chill out, the stress is the main problem. If I need to go somewhere, I should go to Morocco.
                          I'm craving to get out of here. Need vitamin d too. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                            nah pal, I mean, can you guarantee if I go over there my spots will disappear?

I ain't a teenager simples

I'm surprised you didn't mention 'work out' :rotfl: joke....but nothing works because I am DISTRESSED. lol Honestly, it's annoying because when your a teenager those spots get really bad now I am over that stage but they are taking over my life

It's disgusting. It's HIDEOUS. Sorry, I have to share my 'traumatic' experiences. Even at work I bet they wonder, what the heck is wrong with that spotty freak? How can a woman walk around with spots all over her face? maybe cause she can...

Do I care? no lol.
                            Ya'sin. If you keep using those emotes, your gonna explode and have a heart attack like a fetla.
                            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Yasin is scaryyyyy. I run away from her on the internet because she is so mean sometimes :p
                              The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                                Ya'sin. If you keep using those emotes, your gonna explode and have a heart attack like a fetla.
                                dhur khobisth or jaath lol

don't say that :/

I have to use it because people will think I'm being serious, I have to put some emphasis, otherwise people take it the wrong way. 'lol' is not enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X