No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to stay up all night. 2 hours of sleep.

But I am also happy as some people make me happy on here.
    Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
      I have to stay up all night. 2 hours of sleep.

Why are you staying up?

Comment

• Originally posted by *Sweety* View Post
        I have to stay up all night. 2 hours of sleep.

Why are you staying up?
        I Have to do a lot of work and clean as I didn't do it this afternoon. I'd rather stay up and finish it. Tomorrow I won't have the timee
        Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

Comment

I Have to do a lot of work and clean as I didn't do it this afternoon. I'd rather stay up and finish it. Tomorrow I won't have the timee
          tut tut, sleep is important too so try to do what you can but get some sleep too and i need to get some sleep myself now

Comment

Lol its cute how y'all need to go sleep while Im having breakfast

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
              Lol its cute how y'all need to go sleep while Im having breakfast
              Except me. Nescafe came to my rescue. Awake for 24 hrs+

Comment

Is it strange that makes me sleepy. I think I overdose myself. Enjoy being awake while everyone is asleep, and every little sound = jin invasion. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                  Is it strange that makes me sleepy. I think I overdose myself. Enjoy being awake while everyone is asleep, and every little sound = jin invasion. Lol.
                  Jinn invasion haha. Reminds me of someone
                  :rofl1: make sure u don't leave the forum again

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post

Guys I'm like 99% sure we had a jinn living with us in my old house

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

I just had the flu last week and now I think I'm getting it again. What is life...
                      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                        I just had the flu last week and now I think I'm getting it again. What is life...
                        I feel you, and may Allah heal you soon. I just had a nasty virus for the last three weeks. It started off as a sore throat, progressed to fatigue, then back to super sore throat and lots of mucus in my lungs and extreme coughing. Insha'Allah it wiped my sins from me. Drink lots of fluid! And be careful of the medicine you take, make sure there is no alcohol, gelatin or red bug juice (for coloring) in it.

Comment

Not everyone has that here.
                          Originally posted by Taboo View Post
                          Not everyone has that and even if they do, a major trauma can still leave them sad and depressed. even the prophet (as) cried when he was reminded of khadija (ra).
                          I didn't say every one does, but generally people do, esp. in the West. Regardless, the point was that we have a lot to be grateful for.
                          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

And here's another one. SubhanAllah guys.. So many young people are dying. This should be a reminder for all of us

I seriously can't reiterate this enough, everything is temporary. That sister I posted about yesterday spent years studying in uni only to die one day after her graduation. This brother was about to be a father.. He just got married two months ago. Let's take heed now before it's too late.. SubhanAllah

Ina lilahi wa Ina Ilayhi raji'oon

May Allah forgive our living and our dead. And may Allah expand these individuals graves, and may He protect them from the grave punishments, and may He reunite them with their loved ones in Jannatul firdaus.

Ameeen

SubhanAllah and his wife.. May Allah help her through this trying time.
                            Ameen

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Abisali View Post
                              I feel you, and may Allah heal you soon. I just had a nasty virus for the last three weeks. It started off as a sore throat, progressed to fatigue, then back to super sore throat and lots of mucus in my lungs and extreme coughing. Insha'Allah it wiped my sins from me. Drink lots of fluid! And be careful of the medicine you take, make sure there is no alcohol, gelatin or red bug juice (for coloring) in it.
                              :jkk: bro.

Tbh, I don't know what I have. My throat just feels funny. I hope its not it though, coz the last time I had it I thought I was gonna die or something, lol.
                              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

• Today is my last ever day in college.

Today is my last ever day studying A Levels with a teacher.

It is emotional, I have made so many nice friends here that have changed me sooooo much wallahi.

Emotional times.

And my teachers, have been the best thing tbh :) I adore them

I've been crying since Monday (fake tears)

Maybe today I will actually cry, the thought of not studying anymore, in an institute, lol.

Allah has a better plan for me.

:)

Level 6 = marriage and baby Hudayfah inshaAllah.
                                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Working...
                                X