• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

death terrifies me.

May Allah give us good ends
    ameen

Just thinking about all these young people dying recently. A sister in the US just died after ending up in a coma a day after her uni graduation.. This seriously affected me and now I can't stop panicking because I don't know how long I have here and my soul might be taken at any moment. I just feel like I won't be able to take a complete breathe until I end up in Jannah. Until then I feel like there'll always be that panicking pain lingering somewhere in me. I'm just afraid I'll end up living my life in vain. And then there's that other sister who said she can't say the shahada because she saw her place in jahanam.. And then there's muslima_rose and SubhanAllah. I tend to think too much about things but the sole reason we're here is to get to jannah, specifically jannatul firdaus.. And I feel like I haven't done enough.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
      Wallahi I came on this thread to complain about the cold weather in this country... It suppose to be Spring/Summer here!!! aaaggghhrrrr...
      I need vitamin D so bad...
      u wont be finding ur vit D over here sis lol tough today isnt that bad :D
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
        :salams

The amount of people complaining on here...

Good food

Clean water

Home

Good health

Good education

Family

Honor, dignity, respect

Emaan!

See my sig.↓

:jkk:
        Not everyone has that here.
        Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Good food

Clean water

Home

Good health

Good education

Family

Honor, dignity, respect

Emaan!

See my sig.↓

Happiness X

Things don't make me happy,

Worshipping and doing right by him does.
          8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
          2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Good food

Clean water

Home

Good health

Good education

Family

Honor, dignity, respect

Emaan!

See my sig.↓

Not everyone has that and even if they do, a major trauma can still leave them sad and depressed. even the prophet (as) cried when he was reminded of khadija (ra).
            I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!

The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

Some people think they know everything about peoples lives
              Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

Comment

• I was only supposed to nap for 10/15 mins.

Ended up asleep for over an hour, didn't put dinner on, only awoke after my family were banging on the front door.

I nearly tripped over the coffee table trying to get to them, forgot how doors worked and my mum's face when I answered was a mixture of surprise, concern and annoyance :s

I feel sick, I have an imprint of my cushion on my face... Just a giant bag of nope really. I napped too hard :(
                ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Too many things *sigh*
                  Internal conflict.
                  Uni -final exams
                  Just not in a happy place right now.

Comment

If you're happy and you know it, shout "Hurray!" (hoo-ray!)
                    If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it

Comment

• Found out a sister from here was backbiting me in a group.

I'm not fussed as I know it's all hashish anyway. Just disappointed no one else tried to stop her.
                      ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                      U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                        Found out a sister from here was backbiting me in a group.

I'm not fussed as I know it's all hashish anyway. Just disappointed no one else tried to stop her.
                        Oh? Which group was that? Not the whatsapp group?

Comment

If you're happy and you know it, do all three (clap-clap, stomp-stomp, hoo-ray!)
                          If you're happy and you know it, do all three (clap-clap, stomp-stomp, hoo-ray!)
                          If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it
                          If you're happy and you know it, do all three. (clap-clap, stomp-stomp, hoo-ray!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                            Too many things *sigh*
                            Internal conflict.
                            Uni -final exams
                            Just not in a happy place right now.
                            :insha: you pass with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
                              :insha: you pass with ease.
                              :jkk: and you too :)

Comment

I need to listen to my intuition, disappointed, I need to get my head out of the clouds. Not everyone means well.

Comment

Working...
                                X