• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by *Sweety* View Post
    nah i reckon we gonna have another long summer :p
    That's sad :'(
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by ari1449 View Post
      I'm such a victim
      What's up sis??
      I love you, cherish you and worship you,
      Guide me on your path to your janna,
      Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Abisali View Post
        I am sad that missmirah02 was banned :(

I think it was a rash decision, and that we could have helped her, over time.
        I agree... There's always hope she can return to Islam. Forum is getting a lil to harsh for me :(

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
          I agree... There's always hope she can return to Islam. Forum is getting a lil to harsh for me :(
          Have you ever thought whether her 'acts' could misguide others ? Sometimes, its good to take all factors into consideration.
          “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Originally posted by Abisali View Post
            I am sad that missmirah02 was banned :(

I think it was a rash decision, and that we could have helped her, over time.
            She has been helped kindly over time, many times, but she refused, her mind was made up, so it wasnt a rash decision.

Could see from her posts how she responded.
            “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
              Lol, let's just hope the colder it gets for y'all the hotter it becomes for us :P
              Nooooo I've booked the whole of August off work, make dua the weather is nice lol

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                if they're going to ban the ex muslims they should ban the missionaries too, these guys aren't here to learn about islam they're here to try convert muslims to their kufr and shirk
                Are there missionaries here? Who are they?

Comment

Originally posted by علي بن عبد الله View Post
                  Have you ever thought whether her 'acts' could misguide others ? Sometimes, its good to take all factors into consideration.
                  Yes I understand... I guess I'm just not able to make harsh decisions and would often keep trying on people.. But I agree that her actions may have influenced others here. May Allah swt guide her and all who have gone astray amen. Only duaa can help them.

Comment

• Originally posted by pickaname2132 View Post
                    Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                    if they're going to ban the ex muslims they should ban the missionaries too, these guys aren't here to learn about islam they're here to try convert muslims to their kufr and shirk
                    Are there missionaries here? Who are they?
                    Check the comparative religion section there is one individual.

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                      Its so cold. I hate winter so much

Wallahi I came on this thread to complain about the cold weather in this country... It suppose to be Spring/Summer here!!! aaaggghhrrrr...
                      I need vitamin D so bad...
                      My heart will go on

Comment

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands (clap clap)
                        If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands (clap clap)
                        If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it
                        If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands. (clap clap)

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
                          Wallahi I came on this thread to complain about the cold weather in this country... It suppose to be Spring/Summer here!!! aaaggghhrrrr...
                          I need vitamin D so bad...
                          hey welcome back!
                          Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Got so disgusted over something that happened at work today it's still wearing me down...also I don't know how to fix some religious stuff...everything seems like a bother and I'm just sheit. Just am sheit. Feel like sleeping for a thousand years...feel like dying...feel like I have no chances to go to paradise ever..ever...ever. Everything Is so dull and I dont know where I'll get work.
                            6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

Aich.

I had a mood swing yet again.

Felt full of regret a day later.

He came and told me he no longer is my friend and wishes to cut all communication.

The regret heightened.

So I took a break and prayed 2 rakah to maintain control.

Alhamdullilah.
                              8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                              2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                              3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                              4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                              5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                              6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                              7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                              8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

everything, why is life so hard, why is everyone so mean, why cant everyone just be nice to each other and just..

:sub:

this world is too much for me

sometimes i wish i was curled into a ball and left to cry..

i mean i can do that, but crying wont solve anything /
                                Last edited by iRepIslam; 20-05-15, 06:58 PM.
                                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Working...
                                X