• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Reading something i knew i shouldn't have

Why i do this to myself i don't know

Comment

May Allah swt punish the tyrant and reward the oppressed with all the good things in paradise-Ameen

so sad, when the other side of the world watches and does nothing- because of course it doesn't matter. Why would it matter is just another body that is worthless to them.

SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        My wisdom tooth is hurting a little bit on the right side =/

I'm like "ha hurt as much as you can, I'm not getting you removed."
        my jawbone- random

but no nothing to do with the teeth

I haven't tried anything, the gp always go on and on about 'blah blah'

forget GP, I can qualify as a GP by using google thanks doc for your help, I just wasted my time seeing you for nothing

sorry, this happens when I see the 'helpful' doctor.
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Paki's again
          How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            May Allah swt punish the tyrant and reward the oppressed with all the good things in paradise-Ameen

so sad, when the other side of the world watches and does nothing- because of course it doesn't matter. Why would it matter is just another body that is worthless to them.

SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
            What happened

Comment

i wanted to donate blood at a drive and was told i have to remove my hijab to do it. i refused and said its illegal for them to ask me that and they didn't care and still demanded i remove it. so i left. my hijab wasnt even near my arm, it didn't prevent them from poking me.

what i wear on my hair is more important to them than a human life (that can be saved by a pack of blood).

technically i could sue if i wanted but its too much effort and money and id look like a jerk for suing a charity. cest la vie.
              I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!

The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

Originally posted by Taboo View Post
                i wanted to donate blood at a drive and was told i have to remove my hijab to do it. i refused and said its illegal for them to ask me that and they didn't care and still demanded i remove it. so i left. my hijab wasnt even near my arm, it didn't prevent them from poking me.

what i wear on my hair is more important to them than a human life (that can be saved by a pack of blood).

technically i could sue if i wanted but its too much effort and money and id look like a jerk for suing a charity. cest la vie.
                Expose them on their social media, if you can.

Shouldn't whipped out your phone and acted like you recording the convo.
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                  Expose them on their social media, if you can.

Shouldn't whipped out your phone and acted like you recording the convo.
                  i dont have a phone but thats not a bad idea lol

if i complain on social media i guess i will just get a slew of antiislamic comments. not in the mood for more letdowns today. but jzk

The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

Originally posted by pickaname2132 View Post
                    If you leave it like that soon you won't be boss.

Tooth pain needs to be treated urgently.
                    It's my wisdom tooth. Hurts for a few hours then I'll go months without it hurting. If it was regular tooth pain I'd go and get it treated immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Taboo View Post
                      i dont have a phone but thats not a bad idea lol

if i complain on social media i guess i will just get a slew of antiislamic comments. not in the mood for more letdowns today. but jzk
                      Just write to the donate lbood organization.. inform them what occur..
                      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                        Yeah, or just tell us what organization this was and maybe we can expose them.
                        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                          yes I already did this jzk :)

Comment

This forum ..not happy place today..
                            Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Everybody lies...True and funny...
                              Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Forum has really changed, too much trolling going on.
                                إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر

Comment

Working...
                                X