What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Selfishness is a sign that a (self) has not submitted to Allah.
    Internalizing to be otherwise...
    Death not yet,you fools (why still like Shahrukh Khan's dialogues?)

Comment

Exam today and I'm here on the forum lol...

How crazy...

Duas please! :jkk:
      Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

↑Allah kaamyaabi de bacho ko.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
          ↑Allah kaamyaabi de bacho ko.
          Ameen, :jkk: :)
          Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
            What is that?

Don't think we have it here :'(
            Google it. I had it yesterday cuz I was stressing and was in need of chocolate XD
            Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

sad because i started work in an organisation where the majority of the women are asian muslims, and none of htem wear hijab, and 2 of them date, and i swear when I turned up in my hijab and abaya the muslm manager there (female) gave me a quick 'WTH' lookover. i dont care really. will just go wth the flow
              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
                Google it. I had it yesterday cuz I was stressing and was in need of chocolate XD
                Lol turningtables already told me it. I don't like doughnuts. I want timtams.
                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

I have a tummy ache
                  "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                    I have a tummy ache
                    Pain killers are your best friend. If all fails take a nap. :up:
                    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

tummy aches are annoying, especially if you can't relieve it by passing wind or burping, yup get some painkillers

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                        Pain killers are your best friend. If all fails take a nap. :up:
                        Originally posted by Mohamed Mifxal View Post
                        tummy aches are annoying, especially if you can't relieve it by passing wind or burping, yup get some painkillers
                        no , don't always rely on painkillers. One day it'll stop working

if you're not at work just have some natural stuff, like milk, honey and black seed oil. Because it is a cure to most things except death

I avoid medicine unless I am suffering A LOT, and If I have to go to work

Got severe back pain, it's permanent. I feel so weak.

Allahualam
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

:insha:

the natural remedies are better and we should learn about those
                          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Growing up…
                            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Crazy dreams about AKI, ATN, and hydronephrosis ....
                              How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by drac16 View Post
                                Feeling like life isn't worth it. The last few days I've had some intense suicidal thoughts. I'm not going to sit here and feel sorry for myself though; I continually remind myself of the story of Joseph [peace be upon him] being thrown into prison for a crime he never committed. Allah got him through it and granted him one of the highest positions in Egypt (at the time).
                                salam alaykum Bro. .. better days are ahead in sha Allah. Be patient and always remember after difficulty comes relief.

Comment

Working...
                                X